Chapter Two - Is This Actually Me?

I start to fish out every one of my gorgeous yet decent dresses, and every heel to match every dress. May needs to have a variety to chose from when I go to her house to help her get ready for her big night.

4:30

I have 15 minutes to get ready and 15 to get there. 5:00. So that gives us 2 hours to get ready. Good.

I lay all my dresses out on my double bed and take a quick snapchat;

'Helping May like'

I make my way to my closet and get out a huge handbag. Neatly I fold all the clothes and place them into the bag to take to May's and I put the shoes in a separate box. Thank god I'm 17 and I have a car.

I quickly take out an acid washed high waist jeans and a black crop top from topshop and a blue wooly cardigan, and take them into the shower.

The steamy shower really helped wash away all the memories of Brad from today. I still can't believe the way he suddenly acted around me, and only because I don't like him? Pushing the unwanted thoughts out of my already clustered head, I dress myself and walk out of the shower only to see Daisy stood in my room.

"Hey sis what's up?"

She turns around like she's just seen a ghost, guess she didn't know I was in the shower.

"You scared me Shay! But I'm too excited for tomorrow to care hehe"

I smile and walk towards her giving her a hug. I guess birthdays are a big thing when you're only 6.

"Yeah and what's tomorrow?"

Her mouth drops open and she looks so hurt.

"I'm kidding! Daisy who would ever forget your  birthday?"

She giggles and it's probably the cutest thing ever.

"I actually believed you forgot it Shay! Don't do that!"

I pick her up and twirl her around my room.

"Do you still want that princess costume for tomorrow? Or was it a lizard costume..?"

"Shay!!!"

"Joking!"

---

I dump the bags with the dress and shoes in the boot and get into my VW.

*iPhone ringtone plays*

"Where the fudge are you Shay?"

"I'm coming okay Daisy held me up soz"

"Ugh just hurry"

"Alright chill"

End of call.

It takes around 15 minutes to get there and soon I'm pulling up in front of May's incredibly huge house.

Shutting the door behind me I walk with all the clothes and shoes to the front door and press the door bell. It's so loud I can here it from out here.

I look up at the white mansion with the pillars fancily swirling around the edge of the house. The last time I came here was some time last month, but every time you come, it's just as breath taking as the last time. Maybe even more.

"Hey gurl what took you so long?"

"I told you May, Daisy happened."

"Anyways it's just passed 5 so I think we're okay on time."

I walk into the house, and up the magnificent staircase, taking my shoes off in order to keep it spec less. I follow May into her room, which is about triple the size of mine, and mine is remarkably large. Well obviously not compared to this place.