Chapter Four - Answer the Flipping Question

*New Cover Credits Go To SilentlyDreaming *

Cover up there ^^ made by me :)

------

Unedited sorry!😓

I stare at him like he's a monkey that's sat on my window. Confused and worried. Why would he care if I talked to Travis or not?

I take a deep breath, trying to make my brain understand why Brad is acting up on me recently. My hands move to the gear, and I start the engine and begin to move.

"Answer the flipping question Shay." He says, voice raising up slightly. He put emphasis on my name which makes me sound like I'm in trouble. I ignore the urge to punch him in the stomach to make him stop talking and continue to drive.

"Shay what the hell look at me at least. "

"Can't you see I'm driving?"

"Stop the bloody car."

"No. Why should it be any of your business to why I talk to someone or not?"

He turns to the front, thinking carefully of his answer. Ignoring my question he begins on a different topic.

"Where are you driving me to?"

"Driving you to? You're the one who jumped into my car therefore I am going home, and I have no clue what you are going to do."

He sighs before remaining silent. I roam some extra streets, not sure whether to drop him home, or let him walk home. In the end I chose not to be an annoying person, and drop him off.

"This isn't the way to your house." He says dully, annoyance clear in his deep voice.

"I'm deciding not to be a twat and give you a free lift home."

A smile curves his lips and finally frees them from the straight line they sat in before. His smirk seems to have taken a break for today since I haven't seen it for a while.

"So do you wanna answer my question?"

"Like I said, I don't think it's any of your business."

I cross a large flyover before entering Brad's estate.

"Turn right."

I twist my head towards him in confusion. This isn't the way to his house.

"Erm, where exactly are we going?"

He says nothing but starts rummaging through his bagpack. He pulls out a piece of card which looks like a sort of invitation.

"Here."

He hands me the blue card which has some fancy writing on.

"What is this?"

I turn the card around to find a beautiful pattern on the back.

"Do you know how to read?"

I laugh sarcastically and start to read the card.