Chapter Five - Don't Go All Christan Grey On Me

Beaut cover up top by @celine0204

------

Brads POV

I continue to laugh for a reason I've now forgotten, but I don't care. This night has really been a good one. I shift in my chair once Shay and my laughter has died down before she starts to talk again, with compassion in her brown eyes.

"I really enjoyed tonight, even though I still believe you are a complete twat, I think that feature of yours died down today. So thank you."

I smiled at her kind yet hurtful words and I put my hand on my chest and cry out in fake pain,

"Wow Grant, it hurts to know you think of me as a twat."

She laughs a humorous laugh, a laugh which I will probably never get enough of. It just sounded so real and beautiful and it really expresses her stunning facial features when the faint wrinkles appear when she giggles.

What? Stop it Brad, she doesn't like you and you don't like her. Keep it that way, but make her fall, not you.

I leave the money on the bill before nodding my head to Shay, telling her it's time to go. We make our way to the exit, and I stand at the doorway and face her.

"I actually had a decent time today."

She said nodding on the 'actually'. I shove my hands into my pockets and look at my feet.

You know that feeling when you finish a great night and you just know something amazing is going to happen? Well that's what's happening to me now. The blood shoots rapidly through my body, every inch of my skin is tingling with excitement, my forehead is on the brink of sweating, my breathing is heavy yet steady and it's all because I'm looking at this unpopular girl in front of me.

Why I'm feeling this way? I cannot answer.

I try my best to cover up my unwanted emotions, but I can tell Shay caught them. Luckily, she only gave me a look before starting to head towards her car.

Immediately, without thinking, I grab her arms and gently stop her from moving away any further. But apparently my gentle pull causes her body to fling all the way up to my body, and she is only inches away from my face.

I try to control my breathing but fail, and end up giving her a whiff of my minty fresh breath. Only now, after 30 seconds do I realise what I've done, and think of something to say in this awkward moment.

"I er, "

She says, before stepping back slightly, and suddenly I miss her warmth. I stare blankly at her before finally coming up with an excuse to have stopped her from leaving.

"I don't have my car. It's still in school." I reply, accidental bluntness clear in my voice.

She folds her arms and leans on her left leg, making her seem even shorter than she is.

"Seems to me someone is asking for a ride."

She says, cockily. But I ignore that and smirk at her gorgeous face.

"More like demanding."

I step closer to her, which exaggerates my height even more and I'm so close to her, I feel her body warmth radiating onto mine once again. Too caught up in the moment, I totally miss her reply and blankly say,

"What?" She rolls her eyes and starts walking to her car before shouting,

"Don't go all Christian Grey on me!"

---

Shays POV

I jump into my car before Brad gets a chance to come along too. No I'm not being mean, I'm just not in the mood for another car journey with Brad which are I'll of cheesy pick up lines.

I drive home and quickly text May when I park in the driveway,

Hey may! It's only half seven, it's it k with u I'm good to come over and gossip about Gabe ;) x

It only takes a matter of 30 seconds for her to reply,

Sure! Come on over gal x

I quickly reply back telling her I'm on my way before walking to her house. As its only a block down I decide not to take the car.

Soon I'm knocking on May's huge mansion once again, and immediately she opens the door and envelopes me into the tightest hug before releasing and saying,

"So much so much so much!"

Her voice moves a pitch high on every word of that painful sentence before I'm dragged up by the wrist to her massive bedroom.

We sit on the king sized bed with the golden covers and I wait for May to stop squealing and start speaking.

"We'll go one then!"

"He likes me!"

Before I get time to react she carys on with the story.

"Omg like omg! So basically you know how short the dress was? Well he complemented it before death staring this guy looking at my ass and he was like its a gorgeous dress, but you shouldn't have wore it, and I was like why? And he was like because that fucking guy is eye raping you. And he how all protective and argh!"

We both quietly screamed before I indicating for her to carry on.

"Well there were a lot more cute things he did, too many to say it all! But the biggest thing is..."

I stare at her curiously and she teases me by staying silent,

"May! Hurry! Wait... You're still a virgin right?"

"Oh my god yeah! I am! But he kissed me... Right at he end when we were leaving we went outside and I got cold so he took his jacket off and gave it to me and we were so close it just happened..."

"Oh my fucking God! How was it?"

"You don't understand just how amazing it was." She said dreamily, I would tell she was playing the moment over and over again in her head.

After that, we finished the night with more cute stories of their date before starting a long due movie marathon.

---
I woke up to the sound of my horrid alarm and I tapped my screen for it to shut up. Slowly I got out of my soft covers and walked towards my cupboard, my eyes hadn't opened yet so I drive myself to the bathroom and splashed my face with water.

Now that I was fully awake, I start to choose an outfit for today. Friday, I go with a mid thigh length tight black skirt, and a white tee that's tucked into the skirt. I wear my 2 inch black pencil heels, and my hair in a slightly curly ponytail. I put a small amount of mascara on and some concealer where I need it and off I go.

I drive to school, picking up May on the way, and soon were in the parking lot of Greywood High.

Today was the day Brad probably told everyone what happened last night, and today is going to be full of questions. So today is not a day I'm looking forward to.

---

Shortest chapter I've ever done! I'm so sorry, boring-no excitement chapter I know, but hey you'll always have one of them ;)

You guyssss are so amazing! 600 reads?? Thanks all ever so much I can't thank you beautiful people enough!

I've had so many messages from you lovely people and I wouldn't mind more😚 feel free to drop me a message xoxox

Vote and comment if you liked!

If you're feeling down don't be scared to talk to someone, talk to me! I love you all and I'll always be there for you xxx