Chapter 6 -

Surprisingly the start of my day wasn't filled with with awkward questions about Brad and I, but probably a different kind of day. Different in a way, that it looked like people were actually noticing me, like I was finally not invisible. I knew Brad had something to do with this, but for once, he did something I was alright with, almost happy with. So I let the mini fame and attention sink in for a little while longer.

As I walked down the Top corridor to get to my classroom, a tall build stopped me from getting my way. I immediately expected it to be Brad, yet I was surprised when I looked up into dazzling blue eyes. His blonde hair was messy today, almost bed hair like, yet Travis still looked like the hottest guy on the planet. I have him a quick nervous smile and before I could stop myself, I looked at my watch.

Shit. Why did you just do that Shay? Now he's going to think you're rude and don't have time for him!

I took a breath and hoped to God that he missed my slight gesture. Luckily he didn't question it further and said something that was really out of the blue,

"Hey, Shay erm, I'm er just gonna say it okay, do you- do you like Brad?"

I furrowed my eye brows together trying to come up with some sort of reply along the lines of,

'No why the fuck would I like that twat'

But I couldn't bring myself to it, God knows why, but I managed to spit out,

"Why- why do you ask?"

He sighed deeply and I watched his Adam's Apple Bob up and down as he gulped down what looked like to be a lot is spit.

"It's just, I know him, better than you do and I know that you are an amazing girl who does not need a jerk like him in your life. He will ruin you, just like he ruined Amelia."

I stare into the now dull ocean blue eyes and look at his sulky skin. What could brad have done to Travis' girlfriend that hurt him so much? I decided not to ask since now it probably not the best time and I finally gathered up the courage to step forward and give him a hug.

At first, he seemed shocked, as he gasped in a breath, but he quickly covered it up by reacting the normal way and returning the favor.

"Looks like you needed that, whatever Brad did to Amelia he was a jerk for it. But I'm positive that she's very happy now she has someone like you to forget her past with Brad about."

He took a step back and looked down at his feet almost feeling ashamed, but i couldn't figure out why. He twidled with his thumbs and shifted on his feet and just as i was going to walk away, Amelia came and stood beside him. Her tiny frame was nothing compared to Travis' and i smiled at the connection they had.

"Hi Shay, how are things with Brad? Heard you were pretty upset about having to sit next to him in a few classes."

Humorously, she laughs before looking behind me. That's when her beautiful smile falls. I carry on looking at her, too scared to turn around and see the last person I want to see right now. I try and carry on a conversation with the two people in front of me, but when awkwardness takes over, i'm forced to turn around and see who's stood towering behind me.

-----------------------------------------

I KNOW IM SORRY! My exams were over ages ago and y10 has started but it's just sooooo stressful I just, as much as I want, do not have ANY time for wattpad I really wish I did though! You guys r commenting like when u gonna update??? I knowwwww and I'm really sorry that this is a supreme short chapter but hey at least it's an update ;)

Guess who's behind shay?

Love you all
Lana xox