Chapter 1

Sophia's p.o.v.
As I stretched and fell out of bed I thought about how it was finally the weekend, I smiled and hurried to the bathroom. I tied my shoulder-length, red hair into a ponytail and put my glasses on over my crystal blue eyes. I changed into a sports bra and stayed in my pj pants as I than ran downstairs.

Oh how rude of me. Hello! My name is Sophia and I'm seventeen years old, I live alone with my dad after my grandpa died from a heart attack and my mother died in a wild wolf attack. I have fiery red hair and crystal blue eyes, and...thats really all you need to know about me.

As I grabbed a piece of french toast that my dad was making and gave him a kiss on the cheek I ran into the basement/game room where I turned on Just Dance 2015 and started dancing to "It's My Birthday".

I had spent about half an hour or so dancing until there was a knock at the door "I'll get it dad!" I screamed as I ran upstairs and to the door. When I flung open the door I saw a guy about my age with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes, next to him was a man similar looking except this guy looked older and had dark green eyes. "Hello I'm Alpha Jac-" Mr. Alpha whatever was cut of by my dad standing in front of me.

"Nice to see you Jackson, please lets talk about this in my study-" He turned to me "Sophia please give us some privacy, you can have the basement to yourself for a while." A smile burst onto my face as he said this, I nodded rapidly and started to run off when I made a U-turn back to my dad.

"Love you dad." I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran off to continue playing Just Dance, but as I ran off I felt an unfamiliar pair of eyes burning a hole in my back.

Ceaser's p.o.v.
As we pulled up the driveway of the alpha of our neighboring pack, Alpha Joseph, my dad turned to me "Now Ceaser remember that we need this treaty with all recently rouge attacks so just watch us during the meeting, okay?" I nodded as we got out of the car and walked over to the front door.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later we could hear footsteps running to the door, the door was flung open and standing there was a girl no older than seventeen or eighteen in a sports bra, plaid pj pants and black glasses. "Hello I'm Alpha Jac-" my dad started but was cut off by Alpha Joseph walking in front of the girl.

"Nice to see you Jackson, please lets talk about this in my study-" He turned to the young girl behind him "Sophia please give us some privacy, you can have the basement to yourself for a while." She gave him a smile and ran off but soon did a U-turn and ran back over to him and gave him kiss on the cheeks.

"Love you dad." She quickly ran off, for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off her. 'Hey Jasper do you have any idea why I feel like this?' I asked my wolf.

'Smell the air you idiot.' He answered, I quickly took a whiff and smelled a heavenly scent. It smelled like honey and mangos, I snapped out of it when my dad started shaking me "Ceaser are you okay? You've been standing there for the past ten minutes spaced out." I'm a horrible liar and he knows when when I lie so I think it's best to be blunt.

"I found my mate." My dad looked surprised and Alpha Joseph looked like he had mixed feelings, mainly between surprise and protectiveness.

"I hope you're not talking about Sophia." Alpha Joseph said as he walked over and in front of me, but I didn't back away. He gave me a challenging look that said 'try-me-and-see-what-happens', I gave him a smile. "And what if she is?"

"Then you're going to have hell and not just from me."