Chapter 3

Sophia's p.o.v.
As I waited for my answer I saw Ceaser start to move back as his father moved closer. "So...why is it so bad that I told her what a pack is? I figured she knew because of you being an Alpha and all." My dad's eyes widened when he realized that this was only going to go downhill from here.
"Yes, why is it such a big deal Alpha Joseph?" Ceaser's dad asked, my dad started to become very nervous under all three of our stares.
"If you must know, it's a big deal because she doesn't know what a werewolf is and the fact that she is one!" As my dad finished yelling he noticed what he said and that now all of our jaws were hanging open.
"So you mean to tell me that my entire life has been a lie, a scam, an act?!?" I started off sft but ended up yelling. I wasn't just mad, I was furious. How would you feel if your dad hid a secret about your genetics and life from you ever since you were born? Not so good. "Wait, so what's a mate?" Both dads paled as Ceaser's face heated up. "What? Was it something that I said? Or was it the fact that I actually know some stuff about werewolves, and that not all information I have is from Ceaser?"
All of their mouths opened , then closed, then opened again. After about 20 minutes I got frustrated and headed upstairs to the music room. "Sophia wait-' before Ceaser could continue I smacked him upside the head and locked the door. "Please open up Sophia, please." He was banging the door but thee knocking became fainter and fainter as I started to play piano and my dad dragged him away from the door.
While I played the music I got lost in thought. Why did he hide this secret from me? Did mom really die in a wild dog attack, or ws it something related to this secret? Who can I even trust? My dad couldn't even tell me this big secret, so what if others have secrets just like this. What about Ceaser? Why is he so damn persistent with me? What rle does he have to play with this secret, or the werewolf world in general? All of a sudden I heard faint clapping from outside the door, I looked and saw through the window that it was now night and when I opened the door I saw Ceaser sitting out there clapping.
"You really are talented."

-----------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey-lo! Sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while but I've had major writer's block for this story, so heads up there might be (VERY) slow updates coming your way.