Chapter 7

Ceaser's P.O.V.

A violent growl ripped through the air and in a flash I was pinned up against the wall. Sophia was holding me to the wall with one hand wrapped my neck, slowly applying more and more pressure. Her eyes were pitch black but had something even darker behind them. I felt my wolf slowly back down in submission to the power that was radiating off of her. Everyone in the room could feel it, even our fathers went back to normal and submitted.

Before I knew what was happening Sophia's eyes rolled back and she went limp, letting me down from the wall and falling towards the floor. Her father ran to catch her but I grabbed her first, preventing Sophia from landing on the some of the glass that was all over the floor. I looked over at her father confused and saw that he was already looking at me. 

"What the hell just happened?"

Sophia's P.O.V.

Darkness. That's all I saw.

Pain. That's all I fell.

Coldness. That's all I felt, a least physically.

Anger. That's truly what I felt. There was sorrow weaving it's way through the cracks of all the anger. I didn't understand what was happening and these strong feelings did not help at all.

The last thing I remember was seeing the picture of my mother destroyed and ripped on the floor then nothing. There were flickers of black eyes, a growl, and Ceaser but most of it was fuzzy and unclear. Suddenly, I heard a whimper. I looked around and saw that I was now in a meadow. Under a tree was a large wolf with Auburn fur and blue eyes, it had a cuts all over it's legs and paws. When I walked closer the whimpering would soften, as if it wanted me to get closer. Somehow I had ended up standing directly in front of the wolf without even realizing how close I was, and out of instinct my hand moved on it's own and  began to pet the wolf's head.

It started making a sound similar to a purr, the wolf licked my hand then cheek making me giggle. All of a sudden the air felt heavier and it was as if a layer of darkness was spreading through the meadow. The wolf looked past me as if I was now invisible and began to growl. I quickly turned around and saw a shape of a person.

The person was unclear and it looked as if was only an outline of a person made of black smoke. Quickly the scene changed to just all white with me in the middle of both the wolf and the shadowy figure. In an instant they both began to run towards each other, and in the middle of where hey would collide was me. I tried to move, to scream, to do something. Anything. But nothing worked. As they neared my body tensed yet also relaxed.

Before I even knew what was happening the shadow persona and the wolf jumped. I waited to be hit by the two creatures but instead the wolf was surrounded by a flash of light and the light surrounded me. The shadowy figure had turned into pure smoke and surrounded me as well. 

The light and smoke twirled and intertwined around me. I reached out to touch them and as soon as I did, everything changed. The smoke and the light started getting closer and closer to me until all I could see was black and gold. Then, as soon as I went to breath, I inhaled the smoke and light.It was as if I was both breathing perfectly fine yes struggling and choking, I closed my eyes because the smoke started to make them burn. 

All of a sudden, my eyes snapped open and I was back in my room in my bed. Surrounding me was my dad, Ceaser, Mr. Jackson, and his 'beta'. I realized that after a few moments  hadn't tried to breath. when I inhaled the taste of smoke and the burning of the ight hit my tongue and I started coughing violently. Everyone snapped awake, the time being 2:37 AM, and rushed to my side. When I finally was able to breathe normally I looked around and one thing came to mind.

"What in heaven and hell just happened?"

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm sorry that this was a little bit of a shorter chapter but I'm trying my best and hopefully I'll be able to keep up the routine for a while of me updating daily. I just wanted to quickly ask you guys a favor; so I need a few more characters but I'm struggling to think them up. Would you guys be willing to DM me a few OCs or comment them down below? If so then that would be totally amazing!!! Thanks for taking the time to read my book and have a great day/night/whatever-time-it-is and see you awesome nerds next chapter!