_The calls_

Kevin's POV

<I cant believe i almost kissed her> i though as i got into my car

I called Andy to see what was all that about. As i was dialing his number i couldn't help but notice a guy in the side of the road crying in his car.

I pulled over just to see if he was ok. It was him. The guy who beat the crap out of me. I froze hoping he wouldn't see me. As I walked back to my car i heard a car door shut behind me.

I turned around to see him staring at me. Wanting to start a fight. "I didn't do That to her" i told him not wanting him to punch me again.

"I dont trust you!" he said as he got angrier.

I looked at him straight in the eye and told him what i knew. Hopefully he will calm down.

°°°
Andy's POV

I looked at my mirror to see if kevin was following me. "You got to fucking kidding me!" i yell as i dont see Kevin behind me

I return to Leslies house to see if kevin returned. Half way to her house i see kevin on the side walk with the guy who punched him.

I parked right behind them, I was confused.

I got out of the car and headed towards them

"Are you trying to get killed?" i said as i grabbed kevins attention.

"Andy! Guess what? This is Leslies brother!!"

"Noooooo!REALLY?" I said in a sarcastic voice "Mariam told us"

<Mariam> i thought to my self then i remember <Juliet>

"Well kev i got to go! Bye!"

"Bye?" he responded confused

I got into my car and went to juliets house to surprise her. I felt so bad of what i did to juliet so i wanted to make it up for her.
I opened the door and headed up stairs, I opened the door and i couldn't believe my eyes.

I walked in on her with another guy! Tears falling down my face. I cant believe she would do that to me!

She turned around and looked at me. She just froze, I went down stairs with a broken heart i felt like I was going to throw up.

"BABY WAIT I STILL LOVE YOU!!" Juliet screams out.
I ignored her and got into my car