_Fight!!_

Mariam POV

I blushed as Oliver said that to me. "What the fuck?" Said Andy
I looked at him confused. I mean he has a girlfriend and I'm just his rebound. Oliver helped me up and just kept starring at me. I looked away blushing  and over to Andy. By the looks of him he looked annoyed "Do not look at her that way she's mine!" Andy screamed at Oliver . "[Scoffed] I'm not yours! If I remember correctly you have a girlfriend named juliet!!" I said almost screaming at him. He looked hurt but I didn't care, he hurt me first. "Dude come on just leave her alone." Oliver said putting his hand in his chest pushing him away gently. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Andy screamed grabbing the attention of the front office. Suddenly Principle Harrison came out of his office with a serious face."Is their a problem here? Do I need to make a call? and we don't use that type of language at school here mister!" Said Principle Harrison."No Principal Harr-" I got cut off "For FUCK sake you met her yesterday pulling her out of a fight! hahaha but now you have a crush on her how pathetic" Andy screamed at Oliver. "Fuck off, at least I have a chance with her and your just a punk who used her to get back at you skanky girl of yours!" Oliver snapped. Andy looked really mad and threw a punched and hit Oliver on the jaw. " Oliver was ready to fight but I stopped him by putting my hand over his chest.. I was happy in the inside for actually touching his chest but I had to act serious "Andy calm down, you brought this on your self! Now leave me alone!" I yelled at him. "Im sorry Oliver" I apologized "No" Andy said. I was confused but then he grabbed me and forcefully kissed me. I pushed back and slapped him. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. I stepped back bumping onto Oliver, and it looked like he was about to explode. It seemed like Mr. Harrison was pretty entertained at what was happening. Next thing you know, I hear the bell ring, I rolled my eyes wishing this was just a nightmare or something.  "You see Oliver," Andy started "You are nothing but a friend to her. I'm her hero, I'm the one who is always going to be there for her, you should just give up now before you ruin your miserable life." Oliver got mad and tackled Andy. <I wish Leslie was here, she always knows what to do> Oliver suddenly looked at me and a student sending me a signal to leave.

Oliver's POV

-ruin your miserable life." With that I lost it. Without thinking I tackled Andy and started beating the shit out of him but he fought back with a lot of anger too. I saw a lot of People Circling the fight with a lot of cell phones. I knew Mariam didn't want to be part of a media problem so I tried giving her a signal to leave and she left. I felt a pain in my chest when a saw her leave without stopping to look back like in the movies but it must also been that Andy was punching my chest really hard. Next thing I know two Officers are pulling us apart but I didn't try to stop getting Andy and accidently elbowed the officer behind me getting me tased  making me unconscious.

Andy's POV

"Hahahahahahahahaha" I laugh as I see Oliver getting tased. A few minutes later I get taken into a cop car it wasn't long until I saw Kevin taking picture of me. "Work it!" Kevin says as he takes pictures "Stop shitting around and bail me out at the Police station." "Where's Mariam I need to talk to her its important!" he said with worry in his eyes "I don't know she somewhere inside the School." I responded with confused eyes. "Call her" I said trying to help. "Ok enough chit chat" Said the officer as he took me to the car. "Thanks!" Kevin yelled as he dialed a number.

Kevin's POV

"Wait! I don't know her number" I yell but the car drove off "Bail him out, ill pay you when you get back?" I ask Manny "Sure, Have Josh pick you up" Manny responded "Ok" I tell him as I dial josh "Hey can you pick me up? Am in the High school by 7 eleven" I said hoping he will pick me up "sure be their In 10" Josh said with a lazy voice "Make that 5!" knowing I was in a rush to ask Leslie in a 'friendly' date <Ill just call her once I get back to my hotel> I though.

*************************************************************************************

I got a laptop for Christmas so  ill update longer chapters, 'this chapter was the continuation from the last chapter that Mariam was on.'

-Les