_What if?_

Leslie POV 

The car stopped outside of his house. "Get out!" he screamed. I got out of the car and shut the door behind me thinking the worst. He unlocked the door and walked straight to the basement. I feared for my life. He tied my arms and feet and hung my arms in a meat hook. {!!!Father use to be a butcher!!!}

I Screamed at the top of my lungs "HELP!" but he covered my mouth with duct tape and all you could hear was a muffled scream. "This one is  for my eye" another hit to my eye and just started hitting me all over my body, but no one could hear me. He hit me in my head and everything went black.

***

I woke up in a hospital bed, I looked around to find no one here. I got out of bed and everything hurts, I wanted to get out of here as fast as I could. I Changed my clothes and ran outside with cautious until I bumped into Kevin Ghost!

Kevin's POV

"She won't answer her phone, I'm getting worried" I tell my friend josh "She probably got sick of waiting around for you to kiss her and started kissing another lead singer" answered josh "Shut the Fuck up, your not helping" i responded.I got a call a few min later from a blocked number "hello?"i said as i waited silently "go to baylor hospital Leslie's there"and hung up the phone. It sounded like Leslie's brother Aaron so i got my car key and ran to my car not telling josh anything.

***

I pulled up to the nearest baylor and someone rushed in and pushed me out of the way "Leslie?" i asked all confused "OMG Kevin Ghost?!?!,I'm such a big fan!!" Leslie said "What?" i asked all confused "Baby!" I hear someone screaming in the backround "jake" Leslie said with a smile in her face "What The Fuck" I said under my breath. Jake then came up to me and gave me a smirk "i guess you havent heard, Leslie has amnesia" jake winked at me and walked away with Leslie "oh Shit"i said giving it a moment to sink in.

*****************************************************************************************************

I will be more active in christmas break (12-19-15) since i have my semester review test to do sooo.......