_Why?!?!_

Before you read my stories got mixed up sooo read the next chapter first**

Leslie's POV

{DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG}

"Ugh" I groaned as I hopped out of bed. It's Monday and I was too sore to get dressed. I walked downstairs in yesterday's clothes and saw mariam on the couch with tears in her eyes. "Mariam? Are you ok?" I said as I tried waking her up.

"No" she responded as she slowly got up. "Can we miss school today?" Mariam cried " I wish but if your parents find out they'll come looking for you" I said trying to make it fast as possible. "Ok, I'll get ready give me 15 min" she said as she quickly got up.
¤¤¤
We arrived school. Mariam was quiet and looking out the window but me in the other hand was scared of what jake might do to me. I got out of the car and started looking every for jake. I felt hands wrapped around my waist tightly. I turned around to see jake with a black eye.

"Jake I'm so sorry I promise it will never happen again!" I plead "I know it wont. Your coming home with me right now!" Jake said with a serious face. "Ok" I replied. I gave the car keys to mariam and followed jake to his car. I kept my tears in not knowing what he'll do to me.
¤¤¤
Oliver's POV

Since yesterday's incident I can't stop thinking about mariam i wanted to see her again but i knew it was to risky. I wanted to ask andy about it but her was still fighting with juliet. So i did what any normal person would do and search the nearest schools from her house. I searched and one school came up 15 minutes away from my house. I grabbed my car keys and drove off.

Mariam's POV

"Mariam, your step brother is here to take you to a family trip" Mr.Arena said handing me a piece of paper. I gathered my stuff and headed to the office,I wanted to know who this ¨step brother¨ is since didnt have any brothers just a sister. I opened the door from the front office and my eyes grew wide opened when i saw who it was.... Andy. I was so sad i wanted to cry but i hold them in and said ¨sorry i think you have the wrong person, i think juliet is preparing for her concert¨ i said as walked out of the office but unexpectedly I fell on top of a guy.¨Im sorry i didnt see where i was goi-¨ i stopped talking as i saw who I was on top of.¨Dont worry, I always loved the view¨ He said with a smirk. Andy was standing right by the door with a confused look on his face.

Kevin's POV

¨Should i call her?¨ i asked Manny ¨I SAID YES A MILLION TIMES¨ responded Manny with an annoyed face.I stood there as i looked at her in my  contact. "wait..."manny said "where did you get her number?" "Mariam gave it to me" I lied "ok..." he said with a suspicious tone. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer {ring..ring..ring..} someone answered "Hello?"said a deep voice. I played along as i thought she was pranking me or something "Hello this is Leslie's Father, who is this?" I got worried since I heard Leslie in the back round crying "Its jake her boyfriend, Leslie is a little busy right now she'll call you later" He hung up before i even said anything back. I rushed to the school trying to see if mariam knew where jake lived so a could go get Leslie. "Come on manny lets go!" I said as i rushed to the car.

As I got there there was a police car parked out front. I didnt really think of it much at first but when i saw Andy coming out with hand cuffs. "Shit"i said under my breath.