Chapter 6

"Should we wake them up?"

"No, Prongs! Let them sleep!"

"Breakfast is almost over though!"

"Moony is right, Prongs,"

"No he's not!"

"SHUT UP," Scarlett Dove screamed, her voice muffled by Sirius' chest, "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

James snorted.

"With Sirius,"

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"I realize that, James,"

James huffed and turned around, crossing his arms. Sirius Black yawned and sat up, stretching. Scarlett sighed.

"I've lost my pillow,"

Sirius turned to look at her and grinned. He laid back down.
"Use me as a pillow all you want love, I've got time,"

Scarlett beamed and rested her head on Sirius' chest, closing her eyes. James put a finger up to his lips and tip-toed to his bed, grabbing his pillow. He walked back over to Scarlett and Sirius, grinning at his mates. He put the pillow in the air and brought it down hard.

Scarlett grabbed the pillow and rolled her eyes, throwing it back at James. She heard a girlish scream and nodded slightly in approval, smiling.

"SCARLETT!" He roared.

"IT WAS A PILLOW, JAMES," Scarlett yelled back, "I'M TRYING. TO. SLEEP. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

"I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REALIZE BUT YOUR IN OUR DORM!"

Scarlett snorted.

"Sirius wants me in here!"

James turned to Sirius, incredulous.

"Do you want her in here?"

Sirius sat up, looking between his best female friend, and his best male friend. He shrugged.

"James, get out,"

James groaned.
"TRAITOR!"

Sirius snickered and rolled over, putting his arm around Scarlett again, and trying to go back to sleep. James huffed and grabbed Remus' pillow, smacking them repeatedly with it. Scarlett sat up, giving James a death glare.

"James, I swear if you don't stop, I will take you to the Forbidden Forest and strangle you, then I'll bring you back to life and stab you fifty thousand times-"

Remus walked out from the bathroom and Scarlett laid back down quickly, fake snoring.  Remus rolled his eyes.

"Scarlett, I know you don't snore,"

Scarlett sighed and sat up.

"Were you threatening James?" Remus said in a motherly tone.

Scarlett groaned and shook her head.

"Yes, Mummy," Scarlett said sarcastically, standing up, "You four go get dressed. I'm going back to my dorm."

The four boys nodded and began getting dressed, while Scarlett went back to her dorm and returned a few minutes later with a pile of clothes.

"Are you changing in here?"

"Evans," She said, shaking her head, "Trying to force me into a dress."

"No!"

"YES!" Scarlett huffed, shaking her head.

Scarlett turned around and grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head. She turned back around and the four boys gaped at her. She sighed.
"Are you done?" She said, grabbing a shirt from the pile of clothes in her hand.