Chapter 7

I have an idea I want your opinion on!

So yesterday I was reading a book. The author had a lot of other books but they all were like, related in a way, because they included characters from her other books.

Like, there was one called His Kiss, and it had a character called Summer in it, who was in another book.

And I was thinking I should do something similar with this one. If you read the Prankster, then you would know who I'm talking about.

I was thinking about including Chrysalis in here, as like, a bit of an extra. Or I could not, and just do a James and Lily/Scarlett and Sirius type thing, because in the Prankster, Chrysalis is dating James.

But then I would have to have the events that happen in that book happen in this book and that's complicated so it might be kind of related but it wouldn't have the same events and all.

SO I DON'T KNOW. I JUST WANTED YOUR OPINIONS.

*~*~*

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK!"

"Yes?" Sirius replied sweetly, smiling cheekily at her.

"I. Will. Kill YOU." Scarlett Dove screamed, getting ready to jump on him.

"Aw, love, you wouldn't." Sirius said, looking worried.

Scarlett glared.

"Watch me," She growled, and pounced, pushing him off the couch and onto the floor.

Scarlett beamed and squeezed his sides.

"Scarlett! No!" He yelped, twisting around trying to get her off him.

Minutes later, they both realized the position they were in.

"Scarlett, you're on top of me,"

"Sirius, your under me,"

Scarlett laughed nervously and rolled off him, jumping on the couch quickly and squeezing her eyes shut.

"You're not fooling me, Scarlett. You were just awake," said Sirius, rolling his eyes.

"It was worth a shot," Scarlett sighed, opening her eyes and staring at Sirius with a grin.

James, Remus, and Peter were watching them, thoroughly amused.

"You two are so cute!" James cooed, standing up from the armchair and walking over to pinch their cheeks.

"Ow!" said Scarlett, pushing James' hands away.

James grinned at her.

"Shove off, James," Sirius grumbled, shaking his head and pushing James' hands away.

James continued to grin at his two best friends.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Scarlett asked, staring at James strangely.

James smirked and glanced at his other two mates in the corner of the room.

"Oh nothing..."

Then James skipped away and continued to whisper animatedly with Remus and Peter.

"Did he just skip?" Scarlett said, looking at Sirius.

"Yes. But shh, I can hear some of their conversation," Sirius said quietly, "Try to listen to it."

Scarlett nodded and remained quiet, and she could pick up some pieces of their conversation.

"Sirius..."

"Plan.."

"Scarlet.."

"Won't work.."

"Shut up, Moony.."

"I'm sure it will.."

"Sirius and Scarlett.."

"Ship name.."

They glanced over at Scarlett and Sirius, and dropped their voices so that, no matter how quiet, Scarlett and Sirius couldn't hear.

Scarlett smiled at Sirius and shrugged, standing up to go to Charms. Sirius watched her with raised eyebrows as she yelled at the three boys in the corner.

"OI! FREE PERIOD IS OVER! GET A MOVE ON, GUYS!" She screamed.

The three boys stopped talking for a minute, and then continued to whisper as they got up and followed her to charms. Sirius walked next to her, looking amused, and kept looking over his shoulder to see James, Remus, and Peter.

"They're weird," Scarlett said, shaking her head.

Sirius grinned.

"I know. I tried to get rid of them, but they kept chasing me,"

Scarlett snorted.

"You? Try to get rid of them? I thought it was the other way around," Scarlett joked.

Sirius huffed and crossed his arms.

"Hey, here come two of your girlfriends," Scarlett said in a sing-song voice, falling behind to talk to James, Remus, and Peter.

Sirius groaned as Reese Weather and Samantha Pose came running towards him, squealing joyfully.

"Siri!"

Sirius groaned again. Behind him he heard Scarlett's sigh and he turned around. A boy her age came running toward her that Sirius easily recognized as Tyler Matthew, one of the most popular guys in school.

"Hey, love," He said, giving her a peck on the lips.

She gave him a big smile and hugged him.

"Hey. Where have you been?" She said with a smile.

"Doing.. homework," He said with a shudder.

Sirius glared at Tyler over his shoulder.

"Woman-stealing, popular, spoiled rich kid," He said under his breath, and turned to Reese and Samantha with a forced smile, similar to Scarlett's.

The two girls practically fainted. Samantha grasped his left arm, and Reese grabbed his right.

"Hello, Sam, Reese," He said with a smirk.

They giggled and Sirius glanced at Scarlett, who was chatting happily with Tyler.

Tyler.

The name made Sirius feel sick, for a reason he didn't know.

"C'mon Samantha, Reese, let's go to Charms,"

The two girls giggled again and held onto his arms as he made his way to Charms. Scarlett ignored the burning feeling in her chest and focused on Tyler.

"So what do you wanna do today? Besides classes, that is," Scarlett said with a smile.

"I was thinking a picnic at the Black Lake?"

Black.

Scarlett shook her head slightly and smiled at Tyler.

"Sure, that sounds great,"

He grinned at her and they headed to Charms together.

Black. Black. Black. Black.

Black and Dove.

Black Dove.

*~*~*