4- Stress Bleeding

Tadashi x Reader

Third person POV

•••*•••

Tadashi was walking down the silent halls of SFIT late at night, making his way back to his lab with a few new parts for Baymax's upgrade. There was close to nobody else in the building, only a few other students and the custodians. Tadashi walked past one of the other labs, where somebody was working. He heard a large crash come from inside, followed by a groan. The windows were tinted so there was no way for Tadashi to know what happened, and all he could see was a large amount of red spreading inside the lab. Tadashi's eyes widened, and without a second thought he sprinted down the hall and flung open the door to his lab. Grabbing Baymax's case, he quickly sprinted back to the other lab. He didn't bother to knock on the door and quickly rushed inside, inspecting the situation. Instead of the bleeding student that he expected to find laying on the ground, Tadashi came face to face with a tipped over gallon of red paint and a girl laying on her back starfish style in the middle of the gigantic puddle. The girl barely acknowledged Tadashi's presence as she continued to stare at the ceiling. Tadashi was fairly relieved that nobody was actually hurt, but was super embarrassed for barging into this girl's lab.

"Dang it, sorry for barging in, I thought you were hurt," Tadashi explained, scratching the back of his head, "since I'm here, how about I help you clean up?" He offered, placing the red case on the ground. When he got no response or even the slightest of an acknowledgement from the girl, Tadashi decided to resort to Baymax.

"Ow," Tadashi said quietly. Baymax quickly inflated and turned to face Tadashi, "scan her please," Tadashi said, gesturing towards the girl on the ground. Baymax turned to face the girl, quickly scanning her.

"Scan complete. The girl seems to be suffering from extreme stress, anger, and self defeat," Baymax replied.

"Thanks, buddy," Tadashi said, patting Baymax on the shoulder before walking over to squat next to the girl, "want me to help you up?" He asked, extending a hand to her. The girl slightly tilted her head to face him before gingerly taking his hand and sighing as he helped pull her to her feet.

"May I ask what's wrong?" Tadashi asked.

"It's just- I have this stupid painting due in my animation class and it's super stressful and I can't get it to look right and it's a really big grade and if I don't do well it's going to bring my grade down and that will bring down my GPA and-" the girl began quickly.

"Hey, hey, hey," Tadashi said, cutting her off, "let me help you clean up this mess as you go take a shower, and then we can talk about your project," he offered.

"I'll go get some mops," Tadashi added quickly, sprinting out of the room before the girl could object. Within a few minutes, Tadashi walked back into the lab room carrying a bucket of soapy water and two mops. The girl sighed before making her way out into the hallway and towards the bathrooms.

"Hey, wait up!" Tadashi said as he rushed to catch up to her, "I had an extra shirt in my lab in case of an oil accident, and I was able to borrow some pants from Gogo for you. (If your tall just pretend that's Honey Lemon... But I'm not, therefor the default is Gogo)

"Thanks," the girl said before walking into the restroom to clean herself up.

•••*•••

After a nice thorough shower to get all of the paint out of her hair, the girl quickly got dressed and made her way back to her lab. Opening the door, Tadashi was close to finished with mopping, and his robot was close by with a mop, attempting to help.

"Back and clean," she said rather glumly as she stepped into the room, closing the door behind her.

"That's good, wouldn't want you to be uncomfortably covered in red paint," Tadashi replied, looking up from the puddle of paint and smiling at her.

"You really don't need to clean that up, I can do it myself," the girl insisted, walking over.

"It's no problem, I'm almost done anyways," Tadashi replied, waving he off.

"I can help at least," the girl insisted.

"No way, you sit down, I'll finish cleaning," Tadashi said, gesturing towards the desk chair. The girl obliged and sat in the chair.

"So, I'd like to know your name before you tell me everything that's on your mind," Tadashi said, looking over to the girl.

"Oh, it's (Y/N)," she replied, "How about yours?"

"Tadashi," he said, smiling.

"And that's Baymax?" (Y/N) asked, gesturing towards the marshmallow like robot.

"Mhmm, he's my robotic nurse," Tadashi replied.

"Cool," (Y/N) sighed.

"Is there a problem, (Y/N)?" Tadashi asked, concern obvious on his face.

"You make such amazing tech, and all I ever make is a huge mess," (Y/N) groaned, examining the small puddle of paint that still remained on the ground.

"(Y/N)," Tadashi began, looking over at her, "don't say that, I'm sure your work is incredible."

"Does that look incredible?" (Y/N) asked, gesturing towards her painting. The painting was an attempt at scenery, a red barn gleaming in the daylight.

"I would not have made anything half as good as that," Tadashi reassured her, mopping up the rest of the paint before walking up to the painting to get a better look at it.

"Tell that to my professor," (Y/N) mumbled in response.

"Hey," Tadashi said, turning to face her again, "give yourself a little break, Nd when you go to paint again, do it from here," Tadashi said, pointing to his heart.

"Paint from your heart?" (Y/N) asked, trying to suppress a smirk.

"You know what I mean," Tadashi laughed, "good luck!" He called over his shoulder as he left (Y/N)'s lab with Baymax and the mops.

•••*•••

Tadashi climbed up the stairs to the SFIT showroom. Today was the day of the art display. Pulling open one of the glass doors, Tadashi made his way around the exhibit, admiring all of the talented work. He came up to a painting of a red barn, a sunrise peeking up in the background. Upon closer inspection, Tadashi saw two figures sitting with their backs against the barn. Looking at the name of the artist, the painting was confirmed to be (Y/N)'s. Tadashi couldn't help but smile to himself when he saw the likeliness of him in one of the figures in the painting.

"You said to paint from my heart," (Y/N) said, leaning over Tadashi's shoulder to look at his face.

"That I did," Tadashi replied, smiling as he looks down at her.

"Thank you," (Y/N) said quietly before softly pressing her lips against his cheek. They both had to hide their flushed faces as they made their way through the rest of the exhibit, hand in hand.

•••*•••

Author's Note

AhhhHhHaAAhahahaha I bet you thought there was gonna be real blood. But nAHHHH. Honestly I had no clue what to name this one shot, and I figured stress bleeding kinda sounds like stress eating soooo *shrug*

Also THOSE IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS you can just send me a message and I'll write the desired stuffs!! I'll also try and remember to tag you at the beginning of the one shot :3

YEAH SO THIS WAS LATE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN OVERWORKING MYSELF WITH EVERY IRL THING I HAVE HAD TO DO AND I BASICALLY HAD A MENTAL SHUT DOWN FOR LIKE A WEEK and it isn't completely over tbh AND I HAD THIS ONE SHOT ALL WRITTEN AND READY TO GO BUT THEN IT DECIDED NOT TO SAVE PROPERLY so I had to wait until I had some kind of brain juices before I could finish this :3

Also all of those (one) requests that I have are currently in progress, I didn't forget :D

THANK YOU

-Snarky_Cactus