9- I hate yo-... Scratch that... I love you.

Older HiroxReader

I dunno... I think older Hiro is looking pretty sharp 😏 (sorry for non emoji people I am here to inform you that that is a smirking emoji)

(ALSO ARTIST CRED UNKNOWN BUT I WANNA CRED THEM soooo if you recognize that little squiggle in the bottom right corner and know who drew this PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN CREDIT THEMMMMM thank you!)

•••*•••

"(Y/N)! Are you even awake?!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I complained as I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a fresh donut and holding it in my mouth as I hurriedly tied on my apron and put my hair up into a ponytail. I then grabbed the donut and quickly ate it as I rushed down another flight of stairs and emerged in the kitchen of my family's bakery.

"Great, you're here, take this to table seven," my mom said, hastily handing me two coffees and a bag of pastries. I nodded and rushed out of the kitchen, setting the stuff down at table seven.

"Enjoy," I said quickly before rushing back to the kitchen counter to grab the next order. "Table twelve," I said to myself as I read the order paper and took the tray of food over to the table. For about an hour, the morning ran at this quick paced speed due to early morning rush.

"Good morning," I officially said to my parents once the orders began to slow down, and I had a second to breath.

"Morning," my dad said, not looking up from the crepe he was making.

"Hey mom, when are we going to start stocking the holiday pastries?" I asked, sitting down at the counter.

"When it's acceptable," My mom replied, taking a quick sip of coffee before flipping over the pancakes she had on the griddle.

"And that will be when-?" I asked expectantly.

"The day after the Lucky Cat Cafe puts out their holiday specials," my dad specified.

"Why after?" I inquired.

"So they can't use early specials against us, and we can check out their prices. We've done this for years now, (Y/N) you should know that by now," my mom pointed out.

"Good old bakery rivalry," I laughed.

"You can go over to the lucky cat cafe, ask when their Santa hats are coming out," my mom suggested, "business is rather slow at this hour anyways," she added.

"Um, okay," I decided, shrugging.

"Alright, be sure to take off your apron before you go," my dad pointed out.

"Right, I'll be back soon," I said, rushing back up the two flights of stairs to my bedroom. I untied my apron and set it on my bed before pulling my tan winter coat on, and switching out my sneakers for a pair of black boots. I opened my closet and grabbed my (fave Pokemon (for you people who don't have a thing for Pokemon I'm sorry for your loss)) beanie, pulling it onto my head. Quickly grabbing a notebook and pen off of my desk, I ran back down the two flights of stairs, gosh this layout could get tiring, and out the front door of the bakery.

"Bye!" I tossed over my shoulder as I pushed the glass door open and walked out onto the sidewalk. I shoved my hands into my pockets as I briskly walked down the street. It was only a short walk from my house to the Lucky Cat Cafe, and I quickly opened the door once I arrived. Pulling off my hat, I made my way to the front counter.

"Why are we not putting out the holiday stuff yet?" I heard someone ask from the kitchen.

"Because I know that the gosh dang Koi Bakery is going to put out their holiday stuff the day after us and I'm tired of it! I swear, I could put that stuff out in September and they'd still only be a day behind us," a short woman complained as she emerged from the kitchen and walked up to the counter. "Sorry for the wait," she laughed apologetically.