5- Not Quite Mochi

TadashixNeko!Reader

Yeah, so this is new to me because I tend to not write anything with Nekos. (First time for anything, am I right?) therefore I have no idea how the plot should go and am completely winging it. (Although honestly when have I not been winging anything.)

So yeah!

Requested by @SarahStevens4

•••*•••

"C'mon Tadashi, pick up, pick up, pick up," I mumbled to myself as the phone rang.

"Hello?" Tadashi asked as he answered the phone.

"Tadashi! Hey, I have an issue and if it wouldn't be too much trouble could you please come over to the school?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, of course, I'm on my way now," Tadashi replied quickly, "see you soon," he added before hanging up. I put my phone down and stood up, pacing my lab room.

"Ah, I have to see it again, this can't be real," I groaned. Opening the door, I made sure none of the few other students that were still in the building were in the hallway before quickly making my way to the bathroom. I turned to face the mirror and lowered my hood, inspecting the after effects.

"Still there," I grumbled before pulling my hood back up and making my way back to my lab. I sat in my office chair, spinning in circles until my door was suddenly opened rather quickly, an out of breath Tadashi standing in the doorway.

"Are you okay?" He asked quickly, rushing over.

"Hardly," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Should I get Baymax?" He asked, already making his way to the door.

"I don't think Baymax will be able to help," I replied.

"Why, what's wrong?" Tadashi asked, walking back over to me. Sighing, I stood up and flipped my hood down, avoiding eye contact.

"Y- no, seriously?" Tadashi asked.

"Yes, Honey Lemon was helping me in chemistry so I could make something that would get ride of my cat allergies but instead I became a real life Neko!" I complained, throwing my hands in the air.

"Hey, I'm sure a lot of girls would die for that," Tadashi said, attempting to reassure me.

"Thanks. Appreciated," I mumbled, "Plus, I have this freaking tail!" I added, grabbing my tail in both of my hands.

"We'll fix this," Tadashi replied.

"I look like Mochi!" I whined, "I just want my normal ears, and no tail, and to be completely normal again," I groaned.

"Don't flatter yourself, you were never normal," Tadashi replied, grinning mostly to himself. He was probably congratulating himself on a joke well done in his head, "Hey,I'm sure Honey Lemon would gladly spend as long as it takes to help reverse this when school starts tomorrow," he reassured me, leading me over to the couch and gesturing. I sat down, crossing my arms again.

"Hey, you know what Mochi likes?" Tadashi asked.

"Fish? Gross canned food? Nevermind the second one, there is no way Aunt Cass would feed Mochi canned food," I tried guessing.

"A scratch behind the ears," Tadashi replied, answering his own question. I quickly turned to face him, my eyes wide.

"Don't you dare touch my ears," I said, and Tadashi went to go scratch them.

"Tadashi Hamada you know how ticklish my regular ears are!" I yelled, trying to avoid the inevitable. Tadashi then gave me a hug, squeezing me.

"Tadashi!" I yelled, trying to wiggle out of his grasp, "if you tickle my ears-" but I was too late, because Tadashi Hamada began tickling me behind my freakish cat ears. As I predicted, these ears were more ticklish than my regular ones and soon I could not stop laughing.

"Tadashi- Hamada- stop- tickling me!" I yelled between fits of laughter, trying to push him away or tickle him back.

"Why aren't you ticklish!?" I whined after Tadashi had finally stopped.

"Because then you'd be able to get revenge too easily," Tadashi replied, smiling.

"That's not fair," I decided, crossing my arms again.

"Aw, c'mon (Y/N), you're just so cute when you can't stop laughing," Tadashi replied, giving me puppy eyes.

"And you know when you're so cute?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Whe-" Tadashi began to ask, but I cut him off when I pressed my lips up against his. We stayed like that for only a short moment before I pulled away and grinned at him.

"When you blush," I said, giggling a little bit as Tadashi just blankly stared at me, his face turning red.

"Didn't think you'd ever be kissed by a real life Neko?" I asked.

"I don't think Nekos even existed before you messed up your experiment," Tadashi replied once he was finally able to shake out of his daze.

"What if this is unfixable?" I asked suddenly.

"Then you better promise me you'll cut holes in the top of your sweatshirt hoods and stick your ears through them when you have your hood up," Tadashi replied.

"Tadashi..." I whined.

"C'mon, you'd look cute," he replied.

"I thought I was already cute," I pouted.

"You are, Neko, human, goldfish, whatever you could possibly turn yourself into by being the wreck less person you are, you'll always be cute. If it would help, I'd even become a Neko too," Tadashi replied, giving me a quick kiss on the nose before pulling me into his arms.

"I don't think goldfish could ever be cute," I replied quietly, and Tadashi laughed.

"You'd be the only cute goldfish in the world," he insisted. We sat like that in silence, and I knew that no matter what happened with these freakish ears, I'd always have Tadashi by my side.

•••*•••

Author's Note

*winces* was it good?

GAH WHaT A RE CHapTER TiTLEs

Don't forget to give me your requests!

<3 Snarky_Cactus