Prophecy

Never, in my life, have I ever had as much fun as I would have at dinner.

The air was so lively and it truly felt amazing.

It was a time where everybody came together and shared a meal like one big happy family. Campers sat at their separate tables but that didn't stop the talking and yelling of friends to each other for across the pavilion. Laughs from funny jokes were heard were in an abundance and embarrassing stories about siblings were widely shared.

I sat alone at the Nyx table looking around at everyone and everything trying to see if anything would jog my memory. It all seemed so familiar; the smell and the feeling was something I was used to but I couldn't place where I'd seen this before. It felt like I had a giant hole in my brain where I should have a whole bunch of amazing memories stored.

"Hey Night Light," said a voice from in front of me.

My head snapped forward and my eyes met sea green ones. "Hey, um, Percy," I said barely remembering his name.

He smiled. "You ok?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Just trying to remember."

"Anything I can do to help?" he asked placing his folded hands on the table.

I nodded. "Can you tell me who you were to me before I um, got transferred to Colorado with no memory?"

"Of course. In someways I was one of your best friends and in some other ways I was like your over protective big brother. When Nico first asked you out I was there to tell him the ground rules and then when the two of you came back I was casually cleaning my sword outside your door. Needless to say I scared the living schist out of him." Percy laughed lightly at the memory. "You'd always tell me everything. If you had a really bad nightmare you'd shadow travel to my cabin and sleep on one of the bunks and when I'd wake up to your whimpers I'd stay up and talk with you about random stuff until you forgot the nightmare and fell back asleep. Then I'd wake you up early the next morning so the harpies wouldn't eat you."

I smiled. "We were close weren't we?"

"Oh yeah. Not as close as you an Nico were but defiantly close."

I turned my gaze away from Percy and looked around the pavilion at the campers. My eyes locked with a pair of  dark eyes. "I feel like I should remember but I can't. What happened?"

"We don't know. We've been asking ourselves that for the past six months. Our best guess though is what happened to Jason and me. Some god wanted to get rid of you so they took your memories away."

"But who would do that?"

He pressed his lips together. "To be honest, my first guess would have been Hades, but he wouldn't do that. You make Nico too happy. My second guess would be Aphrodite so that she could create a little bit of drama but even she wouldn't go this far."

"What do you think happened then?"

"I don't know. But I have a feeling something big is going to happen, soon."

I frowned and crossed my arms. "What do you mean?"

"It's probably nothing."

I smiled. "Ok then. Now let's eat. I'm starving."

I began tearing into my food devouring it. When I looked up my good was all gone and Percy had just barely taken a bite.

"Holy Hera girl! I forgot how you could eat."

I laughed with a small blush covering my cheeks. "Ah shut up."

He laughed.

I smiled looking around just basking in the lively feeling of Camp Half-Blood. This was home. This was family. Nothing could ruin this moment.

But I was really wrong.

A girl with curly red hair stumbled forward. Her eyes were glowing and a green mist was flowing out of her mouth and she began to speak in a raspy voice.

"What was the beginning will be the end
Chaos is right around the river bend
To a place where spirits dwell
Is a place where the power of destruction will be locked in its cell
Darkness and Death will unite
But the child of Night will perish on a protected site."

Well, styx.
***
Gods it took me forever to think of that prophecy. I swear it was so dam hard.

Sorry for being MIA for a while but I couldn't really find time to update. Honestly I wrote this on the way to my schools retreat.

They won't let us bring our phones so I can't read Fanfictiom late into the night 😞.

Hey did any of you get the Magnus Chase book yet? I really want to but I'm broke. We were in King Soopers taking a pit stop and I saw it in the book section I got through like the second chapter before my friend dragged me out. It was horrible.

Oh and I apologize for the short-as-Hades chapter. I have a major case of writes block 😖.

Well I should probably wrap this up since we're almost there x-x. Wish me luck my Possibilities!