Chapter Five- Revenge

Recap:

Cherish's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I slowly looked around and immediately knew where I was. In the hospital. I tried to move, but an excruciating pain jolted through my body, making me groan and lay back down. The events at the show immediately played through my head. I sighed as a stray tear feel. I quickly wiped it away, thinking about Roman. Where was he? Why didn't he come out and help me? Why didn't he protect me? Does he even still love me?

Roman's POV

I sighed as i watched the events of the show. I had no idea she was gonna attack Cherish like that. That wasn't how things were supposed to go..

Flashback

Roman's POV

I was sitting in my locker room yesterday before Cherish and I's promo when there was a knock on the door. I yelled for them to come in. And in walked the groupie. I can't lie. She looked fine as hell. I bet it was on purpose too, just to get what she wanted, which she was about to get. I was shirtless in my gear, making her bite her lip. I smirked as she closed the door and locked it.

"See something you like?" I asked as she slowly walked over to me and I bit my lip.

"Maybe. But I know you see something you like." She smirked and slowly climbed onto my lap, causing me to groan because she landed right on my hardened member through my pants. I would've stopped her before she walked in, but it's been a while since Cherish and I have had sex, and I needed some action. I guess you could call me a sex addict. I know it's wrong to be messing around on Cherish behind her back, but I can't help it.

"Mm, maybe." I whispered and bit my lip harder.

"I want something, and you're just the man to get it from." She smirked.

"What is it?" I practically moaned. One, because my friend inside my pants was begging for me to let him loose, two, because she was grinding on him as she talked, making the situation worse. She knew exactly what she was doing, and I was giving in.

"First, I want you to convince The Authority to give me a title shot against Cherish."

"Done." I said quickly. She smirked.

"Good. Now, about the other thing, I think your friend in your pants is thinking the same thing I am." She whispered in my ear. When she said that, it's like the animal in me jumped out because next thing I knew, I was on top of her, deep inside her as she moaned loudly.

So after we did our business, she left.

End of flashback

"So what brings you two here? Other than to eat up my food?" I chuckle. They both give that look.

"What?" I shrug.

"You know what. Where were you when Cherish was attacked by that groupie?" Seth asked. I sighed and explained to them what happened, leaving them speechless. All Dean did was shake his head.

"Ro, why are you still messing with this girl? She's doing nothing but weakening you so all you'll have on your mind is her. She's slowly stealing you away from not only Cherish, but Kaydence too, and you're too blinded by lust to see it. You better wake up before it's too late. Like I said, Randy wants Cherish, basically you're just handing her to him. Is that what you wanna do Roman?" Seth did have a point. I hate when he's right.