Chapter Three- Love Hurts

Cherish's POV

I woke up the next morning with one thing on my mind. Kaydence. I thought that Roman was, but after he did what he did, I could careless about him. I still can't believe he hurt me like that. He broke my heart, shattered it into a million pieces. He broke me, to the point where I don't think I can be fixed. My phone vibrated and I looked at it, and a picture message came up. I opened it and what I saw was devastating. It was a selfie that the groupie took of her and Roman while he was sleeping. He went back to her.. And she had a smirk on her face. There was also a message attached to it.

Looks like I wore him out. I knew he'd come back to me anyway. By the way, he's a beast in the bedroom, but you probably already know that. I suggest you take your daughter, and stay away from him Cherish. Or else. He's mine now, and you're never getting him back.

Roman's POV

I hoped that everything that has happened was a dream, and my baby girl would be next to me, but it wasn't. I woke up to the groupie again. I sigh and raked my fingers through my hair. God why am I so stupid? I got up and quickly showered and threw on my clothes, leaving before she could wake up.

**

I arrived at Celeste's tour bus and knocked on the door. She opened it and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Roman? You have some nerve showing up to get Kaydence after what you did to Cherish." I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? You have no idea what happened. Where's my daughter?" I walk past her as Kaydence walks out of the room. She sees me and smiles weakly. I walk over to her and hug her tight.

"I missed you daddy." She whispers. I smile and hold her tighter.

"I missed you too baby girl." I smile. Even though I've hurt Cherish, I'm still always gonna love Kaydence. No matter what. She slowly pulls away.

"Mommy's been crying all day. Why did you hurt her daddy?" She looks at me with tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. I slowly wiped them away.

"I-I don't know why baby girl." I whispered. She looked down as Cherish walked out of the room.

Cherish's POV

I walked out of the room to see Roman talking to Kaydence. The events suddenly replayed in my head, especially the text from that groupie. He slowly stood up as tears threatened to spill from my eyes and he slowly walked over to me.

"Cherish, I'm so sorry.." I shook my head and quickly walked into the room as I heard him trail close behind. He softly grabbed my arm but I snatched away.

"Don't touch me! Especially after you've touched that slut! Not once, but twice, Roman!" I screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks. He looked at me with confusion.

"Cherish, w-what are you talking about?" I suddenly get angry and slapped him hard.

"I can't believe you're gonna sit here and act like you have no idea what I'm talking about Roman! I got a text from her this morning." I grab my phone and show him. He puts the phone down.

"Cherish, I'm so sorry. I love you." He whispers, slowly walking over to me. I shook my head.

"G-Get away from me Leati.. I-I can't even look at you right now.." I sob as he slowly pulls me into a hug. I cried into his chest and tired to pull away, but he held me tighter. As much as I wanted to pull away, I missed his warmth, the way he holds me. I can't help it. He has this effect on me. I cried harder, clutching onto him.