Chapter One- Shattered

Cherish's POV

"Here is your winner, and new, Women's Champion, Cherish!" Lilian Garcia announced into the mic as I stood on the ladder, staring at the title I just grabbed that was hanging high in the air. Tears spilled down my cheeks as the crowd cheered. I can't believe it. After only six months of hard work, I finally won the Women's title.

I held it high in the air at the top of the ladder. I smiled and slowly climbed down as Melina lay there, unconscious. I just pushed her down the ladder into a table. I slowly walked backstage to see everyone greeting me. I smiled and hugged everyone. I finally saw Roman.

"Congratulations baby girl. We're officially WWE's champion power couple." He smiled and softly kissed my lips. His match was next though.

"You haven't even won yet." He went to say something when he was stopped.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Our five year old daughter Kaydence, ran over to me. I smiled and picked her up, still in pain from the match I just endured.

"Hi beautiful." I softly kissed her cheek.

"You won mommy! You won!" She squealed, hugging me tight. I giggled and hugged her back.

"Yes princess, I did win. Wanna hold the belt?" I asked as I put her down. Kaydence smiled and nodded. I grabbed the title from off the crate and slowly handed it to her. I could tell it was a struggle for her to hold it. Roman and I laughed and I took it back from her.

"Was it too heavy for you princess?" Roman asked.

"Yes, but it wasn't that heavy." She smiled. I smiled softly.

"My match is next. I gotta go. I'll see you in a bit babe." Roman softly kissed me. I smiled softly.

"Okay."

"Bye daddy!" Kaydence exclaimed as he began walking away. He waved and winked at me. I giggled and shook my head as we walked into the viewing room with some of the other superstars and divas to watch the Main Event.

Roman's POV

I walked to where I enter through the crowd. I poured water on my hair and shook it a little. I saw Cherish walk over. I smiled and began doing pushups as she got under me. I softly kissed her lips everytime I went down. I went faster, which made her giggle as I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me longer. We pulled away and got up, helping her up.

"You're so beautiful Leati." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, making her blush.

"So are you princess. I love you." I smiled and softly pecked her lips.

"I love you too." She kissed me. I licked her bottom lip for entrance, and she immediately granted me access. I smiled into the kiss and softly squeezed her butt, letting her know to wrap her legs around my waist, and she did just that. I deepened the kiss, resting hands under her butt. She ran her fingers through my wet hair.

We finally pulled away ten minutes later. She smiled and jumped down from me.

"Good luck my Samoan Superman." She whispered.

"Thank you my beautiful queen." I smiled as my music played. I walked to the curtain and down the stairs through the crowd as they cheered.

"The following contest is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match! And is for, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Pensacola, Florida, weighing 265 pounds, Roman Reigns!" I climbed over the barricade and got on the turnbuckle. I shook my hair and held my fists up. I got down and waited for my opponent.