Chapter Six- Mixed Emotions

Cherish's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I raised an eyebrow. Who could be making breakfast? I know it's not Joe. I got up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I finished and walked downstairs to see Celeste and Kaydence in the kitchen. I sighed of relief and they both turned around at the same time, smiling.

"Good morning mommy!" She squealed and ran over, hugging me. I chuckled and picked her up, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning princess. How did you and Kaitlyn get in here?" I put her down.

"I kinda told her there was a key under the mat." She smiled innocently.

"Well, I'm just happy you didn't tell that to the wrong person." I say, thinking about Roman. I immediately push him to the back of my mind and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Kait. What made you wanna come make me breakfast?" I say as I sneak a piece of bacon.

"I saw that!" Kaydence says from the couch. I chuckled and put my finger to my lips.

"You need as much energy as possible, today it's back to work." Kaitlyn tells me, answering my question. She was right. My fans missed me, and I definitely missed them. And plus, I need to start preparing for my first title defense in three weeks at Hell In A Cell.

"Thank you so much Kaitlyn. I really appreciate this." I smile. She looked at me and smiled back.

"That's what friends are for. Now, I know something happened yesterday at the hospital. Tell me, everything." She smirked. I sighed and told her everything, from Randy and I kissing, to Roman attacking him, to him elbowing me in the face. By the time I was done, her mouth was wide open.

"No freaking way! You two kissed?!" She squealed, smiling wide. Good thing Kay was too into SpongeBob to hear our conversation.

"Yeah, we did. And it wasn't like anything I've ever experienced before. It was, different. I can't even explain it." I sighed, thinking about how it would feel to have his lips on mine again.

"That's what love does to you. You can't even explain it." She smiled.

"How do you know it's love? I could just be vulnerable because of what Joe did." I tell her.

"C'mon Cherish. You weren't this excited when you and Roman kissed for the first time. Come to think of it, you were never this excited when it came to him."

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed again. I was never this happy when it came to Roman. I thought I did, but now that Randy's come along, I'm slowly starting to realize I never really was as happy as I looked. Kaitlyn got up and began fixing plates. I called Kaydence into the kitchen and we all sat down. We said grace, and began eating. After about five minutes of silence, Kaydence decided to break it.

"Mommy?" Kaydence started. I looked at her.

"Yes?" 

"You should really talk to daddy. He misses you so much. He's with another girl, but I know he doesn't love her the way he loves you mommy. He called me yesterday and asked how you were doing. I told him you were okay. He told me to tell you he loves you and he misses you." She said. I wish I could tell her straightforward what's going on, but I can't. She won't understand. I know she misses him. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda do too.

"I will baby girl. Thank you for telling me that." I told her. She looked away and continued eating. We all got done about ten minutes later, and Kaitlyn and I cleaned the kitchen. They left and I went upstairs and showered. I got out ten minutes later and put on jeans and a v neck. I left my hair in wet curls and began cleaning the house. I finished and sat down on the couch and began watching tv. Next thing I know I was asleep.

Roller Coasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें