Release

****Warning- mature content later in this chapter I will have it split,so if that's not your type of thing please stop reading at that point no other storyline will happen****

I'm slowly awake in a warm and comfortable embrace. Half asleep I snuggle further into the arms around me. I know I should be getting up and ready for the day, but I was just too comfortable.

I could stay like this all day I sleepily think, but apparently my bladder thinks otherwise. I try to ignore it but when that doesn't work I start to wiggle my way out of the arm and blanket cocoon.

The arm around me tightens, pulling me closer, "not yet" mumbles Aiden into the my hair as he pulls me closer to him.

"I HAVE to get up" I state reluctantly. With a grunt of displeasure he lets me go and I make a mad dash to the bathroom.

I finish my business and head back into the room. Aiden is still in bed, but he is now sitting up and smiles at me as I enter. Smiling back I head over to the closet just to realize I don't actually have much here.

I hear a chuckle behind me and turn to find Aiden getting out of bed. I watch him put his pants and shirt back on and admit to myself to being a bit disappointed. He catches me watching him and gives me a smug male grin.

"I'll go grab us some clean clothes" he says as he pulls on his shoes. He comes over and kisses me on the cheek, looks me in the eyes and then briefly, too briefly kisses me on the lips. He heads out the bedroom door whistling a jaunty tune.

I follow behind him and after locking the door, I head to the kitchen, I need my coffee. As I start the coffee brewing I think about last night. We had cuddled on the couch after we had ate dinner until we decided to head to bed. I knew now without any doubts that I wasn't letting go this time.

While I waited on the coffee to brew I head to Brittany's room. I grab a bag from the closet, open her dresser drawers, pull out some undergarments, and put them in the bag. Digging through her dresser I debate a bit on what to pack for her before finally pulling out some comfortable clothes. I add those to the bag, before heading to bathroom to grab her some toiletries.

I double check that I have everything I wanted to get her before I zip up the bag and set it in the living room. With that out of the way I head back to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of coffee and lean against the counter.

I take a few sips and push away from the counter. I head to my room to make the bed. I have just finished the bed when a familiar set of arms wrap around me. I automatically lean into them, enjoying the strength and security I feel.

"Hey sweetie, I got you some clothes. Why don't you go take a shower?" Aiden states, while trailing soft kisses down my neck causing me to shiver. He lets go, stepping away.

Resisting the urge to pull him back and demand more I grab the clothes he must of set on the dresser and head to the shower.

As I'm finishing up in the shower I realize he got into the apartment, set the clothes down and wrapped his arms around me, before I realized he was even there. I quickly finish, get dressed, and brush my hair and teeth.

I peek in my bedroom, not seeing Aiden there I move around the apartment until I find him in the kitchen holding a plate of bacon, eggs and toast. He hands me the plate, a fork and a fresh cup of coffee. I go sit down and a few moments later he joins me.

We eat in a companionable silence, with a bit of small conversation. He takes my plate when I'm done and together we make quick work of the cleanup.

"Ready to go sweetie?" He questions and I nod my head distractedly, he grabs my hand and gently tugs me back.

"What's wrong?" He ask full of concern. Not wanting to explain I just shake my head again. "Grace," he warns. Seeing the stubborn expression on his face I know he won't give in until I tell him.