Taking the trash out

Half asleep I wiggle trying to make myself more comfortable. Drifting back to sleep I feel a pair of warm arms surround me and I snuggle deeper into their embrace.

"Love, if you don't stop grinding against me, I'm going to take you here and now," Aiden growls in my ear as he brushes his erection against my wiggling backside.

More awake now, I let out a naughty laugh as I purposely wiggle my butt against his hard length making him moan.

I do it again, reveling in the heady sensation of knowing that he wants me. As I wiggle back a third time, Aiden's hands clasp my waist, holding me still and then it's my turn to moan as he thrusts his hardness against my backside.

Keeping me still, he starts placing kisses on the back of my neck, making me try to arch back into him, but he is holding me still.

He gently rolls me over, and before I can take advantage of this new position, his lips crash onto mine for a heated kiss. His hands reaching up to cup and caress my breasts.

I feel his erection as it rubs against my core and I lift my hips with a whimper that has him deepening the kiss. Needing him closer I try to wrap my legs around his hips and pull him to me.

"I need to be inside you now," he growls against my lips, as he ends our kiss. He pulls back and reaches over to grab a condom from the bedside stand.

He tears it open and quickly sheathes himself before returning to me, he places himself at my center.

"Cupcake! We're home!" has us startling apart. "Did you miss us?" Logan's voice is teasing as he comes closer to the door but doesn't open it. "I wonder what's behind door number one?" he teases.

"Leave them alone Logan," Kyle's voice is amused and I can hear the guys walk away from the door.

I groan in disappoint need, Aiden gives out a frustrated sign and glares at the bedroom door like he's thinking about committing murder.

Wanting to distract him and slightly worried that they might fight I flex my hips up to his still hard erection. His eyes jump back to mine as he groans in pleasure at the sensation. I give him a naughty smile and do it again enjoying how his eyes darken with desire.

"Fuck it" he mumbles, before kissing me hard and thrusting into me in one swift moment. His kiss captures my breathy moan as enters my wet swollen center, filling me completely.

Aiden pulls away and repositions himself before slowly pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in again. I bite my lip to keep from crying out, not wanting my other lovers to worry and come barging in.

Aiden smirks at me before repeating the motion, I arch up into him, trying to be quiet. He does it one more time before setting up a pounding pace that has me moaning out in pleasure, uncaring who may hear us.

His hands are braced on either side of me as he continues to thrust, hard and fast into me, making me moan louder. He trails kisses up my neck until his lips are at my ears.

"Love, I love that sound," he tells me as he continues to drive himself hard inside me, "but unless you want them to join us I need you to be a bit quieter," he breathes out, as I arch up into him.

He lets out his own moan of pleasure, and seems to grow even thicker inside me. Lost in the feeling of having him so deep inside me I am racing toward my orgasm meeting him thrust for thrust.

I feel myself going over, clenching hard on him, I come, crying out his name in a load moan.

Aiden thrusts furiously a couple more times, then calls out my name in a quiet yell as he spends himself in the condom.