Just a nightmare?

BREAKING THE DOOR OPEN WAS THE EASY PART, hacking into the system proved to be harder. After pressing a couple of keys on the keyboard, frustrated sighs and threats, the computer managed to load. The man quickly took in the time blinking up at him from the corner of the screen. 7:20 p.m. it said.

A quick glance at the icons confirmed his suspicions. Without wasting another second he moved to the recycle bin. This, too, seemed to be clean of the file he was looking for. The man frowned, sweat marring his forehead. This was unexpected.

Slowly - almost cautiously - he opened a pop up. The last time the recycle bin had been cleaned was at 7:15 p.m. A sudden jolt went through the man's body and his eyes opened wide in shock.

"Good Lord..." murmured the man with a panic-stricken face."That means she is still here..."

A low growl sounded from the corner of the room causing the man to suddenly jerk back.

"Welcome..." a sultry voice drawled. The last things the man saw were the dark eyes of the hound.

And then came the darkness...

------

Hey!! (Yes, I'm waving at the screen right now...)

So, basically this is my first attempt at writing an author note because truthfully, I normally just skip it while reading them. However, a certain someone told me that writing author notes is a pretty good idea, since I'm (indirectly) communicating with you guys. And thus, here we are.

This is just a short prologue of what is to come. I really hope you enjoyed it, because I sure am having fun spinning this story.

A huge thank you to cleverwren for editing this chapter! Do check out her works!

Liked it? or nah? Comment anyways...

Vote.Comment.share