Chapter 13

Joselyn's POV
After Malak leaves, Crystal, Leigh, and I start on breakfast. Saira comes down the stairs a few minutes later.
"What happened down here?" she asked.
"We just met Malak Watson!" Joselyn exclaims.
"They just met Malak," Leigh corrected pointing to Joselyn and Crystal.
"They were making out when I came down here," Crystal said.

"Ew! I don't want to know that!" Saira replied. "What's for breakfast?"
"We're having a well balanced breakfast! We have eggs, toast, bacon, oranges, and milk," Crystal said as if she's proud of herself. Crystal was more of the chef in the house. She experiments with food. Food is pretty much her life.

Sometimes her experiments are good. Other times, not so much. We get served breakfast and start digging in. Tori comes down the stairs a few minutes later.
"Hey," she says groggily.
"Bottoms up," Crystal says as she slides a plate over to her. We all are finished eating and get dress. We were heading to the mall today to 1) search for a bae for Tori, and 2) to go shopping of course. After we get ready we climb into the car and head on our way.

Tori's POV
My phone rings while I'm in the car. I seriously did not want to girls to know this person was harassing me.
"I'm going to sleep," I said. I throw my jacket over my head and pick up the phone.
"You better keep Leigh in your sight, Tori. She almost could've been part of your problem," the voice said.
"Even if she did find out about you, she would've called the police because she's looking out for me," I said.

"Not before I get to her first," the voice said. "You better keep a close eye on her." and the call dropped. This seemed to be getting worse and worse. Now that my friends are starting to get dragged in this, I have to warn them without letting them know about this. Even if I do that, I'm still putting them at risk. So I just kept my mouth shut and went to sleep.

At the mall...
Joselyn and Saira run off and go to Pink and leaves us at the door like they did at Digi to find the Dolans. Leigh, Crystal, and I head to Forever 21. We start looking through clothes, trying them on, takings selfies, and everything. I'm carrying a stack of clothes to try on when I run into someone and my clothes fall to the floor.
"I'm so sorry!" he said.
"It's okay," I said. He helps me pick up my clothes and we look up and stare at each other. He had these big, beautiful brown eyes, nice hair, and a killer jawline.

"Um...thanks," I said kind of lost in his eyes.
"Yeah sure," he said and he hands me my clothes.
"What's your name?" I ask him.
"Dylan," he said. "You?"
"Victoria, but my friends call me Tori."
"Cool."
"Yeah," I said.

"You're really pretty," he said grinning.
"Thanks," I say blushing.
"What's your number? We should definitely hang out sometime," he said. I gave him my number and he gave me his.
"I'll call you," he said and ran off.
What just happened?

Edited 5/30/16