Chapter 31

Joselyn's POV
I went out with Grayson and we handed Ethan to Saira for the day. Hopefully she'll trigger his memory. If not, we're screwed. Grayson and I went bowling and I kicked his butt. He got me back in the second round. When we got back to the car, and someone had broken into it. Grayson's jaw dropped. The window was smashed and the car was dented. We look in the car and saw a note.

Watch your back~J

What did the J mean? Jerk? Who knows? We called a tow truck and we got a ride to an auto repair shop. They said it wouldn't be ready until the next day. Grayson's face turned a bright pink.
"Okay that's fine. Thank you!" I say and push Grayson out the shop.
He went from pink to red in a snap. We trekked our way home silently. Surprisingly, it wasn't that far. Only a twenty minute walk. When we got home, we laid on the couch and watch tv for a while. Then, we fell asleep.

Saira's POV
Ethan walked into my room while I was asleep. I woke up and he was at the foot of my bed staring at me.
"Hey, Ethan," I say groggily rubbing my eyes.
"Hey Saira," he replied.
He remembered my name so it was a start.
"Ready to learn?" I ask him.
"Yeah," he replies excitedly.

I explained to him where we met and how we met. I reminded him of our first date when we went to that theme park. I reminded him that he asked me to move with him a little while after we met. I told him about the incident that happened at the airport with Joselyn and Jackie. I told him of everything we did after we met in hopes he'll remember something. It didn't work. He still didn't remember.

"How could I forget us?" he asks. "What we had was special."
"It's not your fault," I replied.
He looked so upset.
"I know what'll make you feel better," I say cunningly.
"What?" he asks.
I grab his face into my hands and kiss him. He kisses me back. Then he pulls back and stares at me.
"I remember everything," he finally said.

Ethan's POV
In that moment that Saira kissed me, I remembered everything. I remembered Grayson, Joselyn, and I remember us. Saira and I hug and kiss for a long time before rushing downstairs to tell Grayson and Joselyn. We got downstairs and these two were asleep on the couch. What else was new?
"We'll tell them later," I whispered and we tiptoed back upstairs. It was great to have my memory back.

Grayson's POV
Joselyn and I wake up an hour later and went to go check up on Saira and Ethan. We knock on the door and Saira opens it excitedly.
"Ethan remembered!" she exclaims.
Ethan pokes his head around and says,"Guess who's back?"
Matt walks up behind us.
"What's going on?" he asked.
"Ethan got his memory back," Joselyn said.
"That's great," he replied.
We all went to Sonic to celebrate.
"Why are we walking?" Matt ask.
"Funny story," Joselyn answered and started explaining what happened to the car.
"Oh. That wasn't funny at all," Matt said.
We all laughed.

As we walk there I say,"I liked Amnesia Ethan better."
"Why?" Ethan asked.
"Because Amnesia Ethan actually listened and paid attention," I replied.
We all laugh again. It was great to have Ethan back to his old self.

Matt's POV
When we get home for Sonic, I went to go FaceTime Crystal. She didn't pick up the phone surprisingly. I didn't want to bug her too much so I sent her message saying, "Call me back when you get the chance." What could she possibly being doing? There was a 90% chance she was hanging out with Myles, 5% was that she was sleeping, and 5% she was hanging with her friends. I just decided to go to bed and call her later. Hopefully she'll answer next time.

Edited 5/30/16