Chapter 6: Bill's First Attack

(Bill's P.O.V.)

I want to do more than just take over his body I want to give him a bad reputation before I destroy him so tonight he's going to do a performance. Now I need to take over Pine Tree's body.

His eyes blackout I just black him out so he won't know that I truly exist so he really just stay in his mind where I usually am just he's unconscious.

When I see through his eyes I see him in the kitchen and on the table were two empty plates. He must've just got done eating a meal.

I walk over to the printer in the Office room and printed out some flyers of Dipper doing a singing performance.

I then posted them everywhere and around 8 it will be the best thing ever to watch.

8:00 pm

(Mabel's P.O.V.)

I paid $15 to see Dipper's performance and trust me this might be funny a lot of people showed up since Dipper did help save the world but I can't believe he's doing this. I hope he doesn't embarrass himself.

"Hey citizens of Gravity Falls isn't Pocket Monsters the best show ever!" Dipper yelled on his microphone. He was on a staged that Soos made in front of the Mystery Shack.

"Hit it Soos!" He said, "I wanna be the very best like no one ever was."

He then did a flip and failed snitch caused him to blackout for a quick minute, he got up and was dizzy and fell of the stage.

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

(Before Bill took over)

I just finished eating my lunch and I then blackout again.

(After Bill Took over)

I wake up with a microphone in my hand and I fall of the stage and the Microphone went up my butt.

"MY BUTT!!!" I yell

It was taken out and I blushed of embarrassment. I don't even remember any of the things happening today.

Weird......

A/N

Who ever finds the reference in this chapter gets a shoutout.

I wonder what else Bill will do.....

Till Next Time....................
~Illuminati Kensell