Chapter 10: The Unexpected Answer

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

"What is my next Step?"

"Oh Pine Tree that is me taking over your body again!" Bill said

"Wait-AHHHHHH!" I yell the black out.

-TIME SKIP-

"What?" I said as I woke up

'RUN PINE TREE RUN!' Bill said in my head. I was running from to police officers on the railroad tracks. I had a grappling hook in my hand.

'Shoot them!'

"No!" I said

'Fine just press that button in your Jacket Pocket'

I took it out and examined it first, but this may be a activator for a power gun. I think, I really don't know it's not labeled.

'JUST DO IT!'

He forces my fingers to push the button. I heard and explosion. The creaking metal got loud and the railroad snapped. Then pieces fell of and the cliffs collapsed on top of us.

We fell towards the ground faster and faster and there is no way to be saved this is the end of me and I left with a bad relationship and the journal is in my jacket and probably is going to be destroyed.

Oh snap I have Journal 2 I flipped through it quickly then I dropped it and the book was far from me, then a boulder started hurdling towards me. I tried to go away from it but it was getting closer....goodbye cruel world.....

A/N

I Understand this book is not living up to its title I know but more will come to it and this is going to be a breaking point.

Kind of like a Mid-Season Finale but not here's the thing on the next update it will be explaining a new little activity.

Check it out asap

Till Next Time......................
~Illuminati Kensell