Chapter 19: The Portal Part 1

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

I got my fire hands ready I flew up to the air and I punched Bill in the eye he screamed in agony then he flew towards me and took me over-

(Bill's P.O.V.)

"HAHAHAHAHA! Take that Pine Tree now I have your powers!"

Then Shooting Star punched me and I threw a fire ball at her and made a Gnome army attack her then I was forced out of his body!

"Don't forget Bill I'm stronger than I used to be!" Pine Tree said

"Then I have to use this!"

I Threw my bow tie and it was on his shirt then he turned Pale and Demonic.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I'm an evil OVERLORD!!!!" Pine Tree said

(Mabel's P.O.V.)

Dipper is being controlled by that triangle guy again. I hate Bill he's hurting my brother! I went to attack him again but Dipper attacked me and he punched me!

I started to cry a little but that didn't overwhelm him like last time. But he kept laughing and making fun of me I still couldn't help but to cry even more my brother is hurting me.

I then kick him off and I start running to Ford, he took his gun out and shot Bill then he shot Dipper. Bill attacked Ford but I went to help Dipper!

00:02:34

"DIPPER!" I yell

Then everything started floating and it feel again I ran towards Dipper and I kissed him (A/N Not PineCest just Sibling love) He looked at me all adorable then he got up he saw Ford getting best up by Bill.

"We need to save Ford!"

"But we have to take out Bill!!" I said

"Leave that to me!" Dipper said then he jumped on top of Bill.

A/N

Things are getting intense!!!

Last Chapter is next

(Except for Epilogue)

Till Next Time..........................
~Illuminati Kensell