Chapter 12: The News Report that Explained it all

(Dipper P.O.V.)

*Time Skip*

After Bill gave me back my body I walked into Gravity Falls and the town is all destroyed and pieces of buildings and electrical are missing then a News Broadcast came on. I had to watch it maybe it'll tell me what's going on.

News Lady, "Internet Sensation Dipper Pines has been destroying buildings and taking Materials in the past couple of hours and a couple of Policemen went after him and then soon after the Train Track Bridge that connected the two Cliffs exploded and the Policemen and Dipper Pines have yet to be found.

Some say they were killed by the explosion but all residents of Gravity Falls are at The Mystery Shack ranting for answers."

Then I destroyed the TV in anger I threw my hand in the air about to punch it again when my hand lit on fire, it didn't hurt but this fire was blue. 'What the Frick is this?'

"Your Powers are Coming in Pine Tree!" Bill said

"Powers?"

"It's all apart of your destiny Pine Tree."

"We need to go to the Mystery Shack!"

"No way we can't go there, somebody might blow our Cover!"

"We might as well try!"

(Mabel's P.O.V.)

I was in our bedroom in the attic. Just laying on Dippers bed and I couldn't help myself but I cried and I was really upset. Dipper is gone and everyone wants him dead and he's probably out there.

He's so different. I can't believe how much He's changed this Summer was supposed to be about me and Him again no he's gone and probably dead! Then I heard something I go to the Window and look around. Then I looked down.

"DIPPER!" I say I'm excitement

A/N

If you've noticed what Bills intentions with the missing parts have not been confirmed yet but will be seen in Chapters coming soon.

More Updates to come

Like, Share, Follow

Till Next Time........................
~Illuminati Kensell