Chapter 11: The Faulty Weapon

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

The Boulder came towards me and I missed it and went on top of it so my landing will be some what soft but then I got an idea. Why don't I use the grappling hook just like Mabel did when we were fighting Gideon.

I took it out and aimed it and I pulled the trigger but it was jammed. It started shaking and I threw it then it exploded. The ground was getting closer! Then Bill came.

"Pine Tree become my Puppet again!"

"No I can't trust you and why should I!"

"Because if I'm in your body and your a ghost with no vessel you won't feel any pain!"

He put his hand out and I knew there was no other choice I shook his hand then he took me other and he fell the 10  feet left. He landed face first and my arm was twisted and my feet were crumbled.

"Bill are you ok!" I ask

"*cough* *cough* Pain is Hilarious!"

"But Bill how will we fix my injuries?"

"Don't worry kids I put Demon magic in your body they will heal completely in a hour!"

"Ok so for now let's just take a breather." I said but then I had to ask, "hey Bill what did you do to make those cops to chase us?"

"Pine Tree its best if we forget about it...."

"But!......ok." I said

A/N

Sorry for the one day lateness I had not Internet Connection sorry but here's chapter 11 and it was pretty fun to write.

But the main thing that will pop up in these next 9+ chapter is what Bill did and how will Dipper react to it?

More Chapters to come!

Till Next Time.....................
~Illuminati Kensell