Chapter 20: The Portal Part 2

(Dipper's P.O.V.)

I grabbed onto Bill and he fell back I grew stronger and my body hurt a bunch it felt like I was transforming, then I saw my arm to black but long I grabbed him. Then a tie appeared a fedora appeared my body turned blue but my hands were black and so were my legs then my eyes came together to make one.

My Pupil turned into a rectangle and I turned into a Square with a brick pattern on the bottom but I was still powerful I grabbed him and was about to throw into the portal when I was pushed towards it. I tried to fly away but I was being sucked in. Then Mabel threw a rope around me and she held me there.

"Thanks Mabel!" I said

"No worries but what about Ford?" She said

I saw him attack Billbut he wasn't strong enough but out of nowhere Grunkle Stan punched Bill in the eye and kicked him towards the portal and Ford shot him with the gun.

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!" He went in. I cheered and I felt something pulled on me. I saw Bill's hand, "if I'm going your going with me!"

Mabel held on tight but Bill might escape then I realized there was one thing I had to do to defeat him and make him not escape.

"I'm sorry Mabel but I have a destiny and if going into the Portal to save the world is what I have to do, then I'll do it."

"DIPPER, NO!" She Cried

I saw tears in her eyes but I let my hand on fire and I cut the rope and I floated in all I heard was Mabel crying, "DIPPERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

(Mabel's P.O.V.)

"DIPPERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" I Cried

Then the Portal fell apart and blew up a little but I couldn't stop but cry for the longest he sacrificed himself for our safety. I might never see him again....

"Well guys we need to go home and take a rest tomorrow we'll figure out what to do with it." Ford said

"I wish I knew that was Dipper but I thought his Demon form was an evil person." Grunkle Stan said

"Don't worry it's fine..." I lied

A/N

I Cried while writing this Chapter, it was DA FEELZ.

Epilogue is next.....

Till Next Time............................
~Illuminati Kensell