Year 11 - Sometimes Innocent isn't what it seems.

Dedicated to MyChemicalBromances because she's amazing and her story School Shooting is really good! ily!

Luke's POV

Michael and I had come early for a smoke before class. The cigarette hung loosely between my mouth as I began to light it. I grabbed it in between my fingers as I took a hit out of it. I then passed the lighter to Michael as he began to do the same.

"How are you and Calum?" Michael asked as he exhaled the smoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked him slightly confused.

"Aren't you ever going to ask him out?" He asked raising his pierced eyebrow.

"We're just friends Mike" I told him for about the hundredth time.

"Friends? What type of friends do what you two do?" He asked taking another puff of smoke.

"I don't know" I shrugged "But Calum's too innocent for me, I can't lose my rep" I said as I put the cigarette in between my lips inhaling one more hit before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

"That's bullshit Hemmings, you don't care what people think about you. What's the real reason?" He asked slightly amused.

I rolled my eyes "You were right rainbow head, he does make me soft" I said pushing past him and stepping inside the school.

.

I went inside class getting disgusted looks from students considering I reeked of tobacco. I flicked them all off as I took my seat next to Calum.

"Luke you reak of smoke" Calum said shaking his head.

"Aw dang! I thought I smelled like cherries Cal" I said rolling my eyes at him sarcastically.

"What's up with you?" He asked ignoring my rude remark. I'll admit I'm never rude to him, so of course he knew something was up.

"Nothing, just tired is all" I lied

He knew it was bullshit, but thankfully he ignored it.

.

The bell had rung signalling class was over.

Thank god

If I had to stay in maths longer than necessary I would have shot myself.

I was about to head into English when I was pushed inside a room. I was about to tell off the person who dared to even touch me when I was faced with a pair of brown eyes.

"Jesus Cal you scar-"

He cut me off by placing his lips against mine. I grabbed his bum as he slightly pulled at my hair.

I raised him on my hips as I pushed him against the wall leaving a trail of small kisses around his neck.

His hands wandered around my shirt tugging at it lightly. He slid it off as my hands traveled around his skirt.

"I know you love it when I smoke princess" I said biting his lip gently.

He giggled "shut up Lukey" he said bringing me closer to him as he began kissing at my chest softly as I moaned in between his touch.

.

The day went by pretty quickly as I sat on the table waiting for the rest of the guys. Ashton and Michael sat next to me as we began to talk about this chick Michael was into.

Ashton commented on how too good Frangipane was for Michael.

I know that Ashton liked her too.

"Shut up Ashton , Ashley would totally go for this" he said motioning at himself.

Ashton rolled his eyes as I started to laugh.

My laughter soon faded when I saw Calum.

His skirt was messed up and his lips were swollen. He had a smirk on his face as he sat down next to me.

"Did you have sex with someone?" I asked slightly irritated and angered.

He rolled his eyes at me "That's none of your business Luke. We aren't dating" He stated

And that stung more than anything I could ever imagine.

Calum was so innocent . Well at least that's what I thought.