Year 11 - Slut

Dedicated to paperxvalentines for the amazing cover! I love her so much! I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Calum's POV

"I have to end this Asher" I said picking up my jeans from the floor.

"You just had sex with me and you're leaving what we have just like that?!" He snapped

"I'm sorry but I love Luke" I told him slipping my shirt back on

"Really? You've got to be kidding me! If you loved him why did you sleep with me?" Asher asked slightly irritated.

"Stop" I warned

"No Calum I will not! Everyone thinks you're so innocent. They think you could never hurt anyone, but look at what you're doing now! I'm pretty sure Luke wouldn't like this" He said shaking his head.

"You wouldn't" I said my eyes beginning to water.

Luke can't know!

"Why? You're hurting him too! I mean you've been sleeping with both me and him. You're a little slut" He spat at me.

"SHUT UP" I yelled

"YOU'RE A SLUT CALUM!" He yelled at me laughing as the tears escaped rapidly from my face.

"It's pathetic really. I mean you even slept with his best friend." He said shaking his head.

"In a way I feel sad for you. You never realize what you got until it's gone" He continued.

"They were all mistakes" I whispered not finding the courage to speak up.

"Once is a mistake, twice is a lesson about 13 times is you being a selfish, inconsiderate, horny SLUT" He said yelling the Slut part louder.

"JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled at him angrier than ever.

"Why should I? Do you honestly think after Luke finds out, he'd forgive you? I feel sorry for the guy, he even sang you a song in front of everyone and asked you to be his boyfriend and how do you repay him? By sleeping with me and his best friend? I won't tell him, but he's bound to find out" Asher said walking out the room and leaving me there with my thoughts.

He was right.

I am a slut! I'm worthless. Selfish. Stupid. And I'm going to lose the best thing in my life.

But you knew that Calum, so why'd you still do it?

I don't know.

..

Luke's POV

I was so excited. Calum had no idea what was in store for him.

I told him I was "busy" so I could have buy him something I knew he'd love.

He might not admit it but he has a thing for jewelry, so I got us both matching rings.

I even made it more special by engraving our initials

Cth in red and Lrh in blue.

It was perfect and I couldn't wait to see it on him.

I was going to give him my initials so everyone knew he was mine.

I walked past his house seeing an angry Asher storm out.

What the hell was that about?

I walked inside his small apartment, seeing Calum's small frame rocking back and forth.

"Calum what's wrong?" I rushed to his side holding him closely to me.

"Did that dumbass do something to you? I sware to God I'll kill him if he hurt you!" I told him rubbing his back as his sons became even louder.

"No Lukey, he didn't do anything" He said trying to look me in the eyes, but he couldn't manage too.

"What is it baby?" I asked him soothingly

"You'll hate me if I tell you" He said sobbing even more as the words escaped his lips.

"I could never hate you pumpkin, I love you way too much. I bet what you did
wasn't even that bad" I said rubbing circles behind his back.

He sobbed even more.

"It is that bad Luke" he said crying even more into me.

"Pumpkin, please don't cry. Look I even got you something" I said taking out the ring engraved with my initials and handed it to him.

He sobbed even more than I thought possible and shook his head.

"I don't deserve this Luke" He said trying so hard to stop crying, but failing miserably every time.

I looked at him confused.

"I cheated on you" he said looking at my face watching my confused look turn into anger.

"YOU WHAT?"I yelled at him clenching my fists.

"I-I cheated on y-you" He said stuttering from the amount of tears that escaped his now pale face.

"WITH WHO ASHER?" I said yelling at him , trying so hard to control myself.

"And Michael" He said flinching as my face turned into a furious expression.

I was beyond mad now!

"MY BEST FRIEND! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU! I LOVED YOU CALUM! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YOU CHEAT ON ME? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" I yelled clutching my fists so hard my nails dug into my skin making my hands bleed.

"I'm sorry, I-I never meant to h-hurt you" he said choking on his own words.

"NO FUCK YOU CALUM!" I said throwing the two rings at him.

A/N
Well sorry for the intense chapter. Calum cheated on Luke. Why? Well you'll find out soon. I know they just got together and now they're fighting! But Calum was always cheating on Luke even when they weren't together as you saw in the previous chapters with Asher. It might get better soon idk.