Year 11 - Pills

Calum had been pacing back and forth. He knew he had fucked up.

He hated not being able to be with Luke. He hated driving him away , but what he hated the most was seeing Luke suffer because of what he did.

Luke didn't even have a friend , because his best friend was the one he slept with. He didn't just hurt Luke , but broke a bond between two brothers. And he absolutely hated that.

Calum was guilty , sad , and broken. The person he cared about most hates him.

And it breaks Calum so much to think about it.

He's called Luke a thousand times , left several messages , and even went to his house to apologize.

But Liz wouldn't let him in. He's caused to much damaged she said.

And that pained Calum so damn much.

So here Calum was contemplating on whether he should live or not.

He wanted Luke happy.

Certainly Luke would live a happier life if Calum was gone.

And calum truly believed it.

He looked at the pills in his hand. Tears begam slipping down his fave rapidly.

He's doing the whole world a favor he reassured himself. He deserves to be dead.

But he couldn't , not without saying goodbye to Luke that is.

He picked up his phone and dialed Luke's number , within seconds it went straight to voicemail.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I screwed up so damm much lukey" calum said his voice cracking.

"I get you want nothing to do with me. I get that I'm the last person you want to be talking to. But I couldn't do this without saying goodbye to you Luke" he continued.

"I love you Luke and I've caused you so much pain that I can't bare with it. Its all my fault. I just want you happy Luke. And that's why I'm taking these pills. You deserve someone who doesn't cheat on you. Someone who appreciates you more than I ever had. Someone who isn't me. Goodbye Lucas , I love you" calum finished throwing the phone on the floor. He looked at the pills in his hands.

.

luke was like a lifeless body. he didn't eat , sleep , nor get out of his room. he was a mess. and the various amount of times calum had called him wasn't helping.

he wanted to forgive calum. he truly did , but he just didn't know how too. he was to hurt , that nothing calum could ever say would mend his broken heart.

his phone rang and Luke picked it up. As he saw the contact he immediately sent it to voice mail. but as he did he felt an ache in his heart.

he felt nauseas and sick. mostly he felt guilt. he instantly heard the voice mail dropping the phone completely as it finished playing.

he ran out the room as fast as he could. hoping it wasn't to late.

A/n
Well wow finally an update man. Well I hope you guys like it & maybe can you guys go read Sex Addicts Therapy? Its cake.

Well I love you butter cups

Thank you for being patient.