Year 11 - Lost In Reality

"Pictures and memories, words that you said to me"

Luke's POV

I couldn't help, but feel like absolute shit. My boyfriend cheated on me, not with just anyone but my best friend.

I haven't left my room or even showered if I'm being honest. All I've done is stare at the picture in my bedside table of the first day Cal and I met.

We looked so happy, I was smiling widely at him and he had his eyes shut with the biggest toothy grin I've ever seen him have.

Tears slipped down my face as I remebered all the good memories between us.

Maybe it was a mistake, we could work this out. It hurts way too much to let him go. Its like 500 knives stabbing me in the chest.

I missed Calum so much, words couldn't describe how empty I fell without his prescense.

I missed his loud snores that would escape his mouth every time he fell asleep on me. The thought of it made me slightly laugh.

But then my face fell when I remebered the words that came out of his mouth.
"I cheated on you"

I began to cry for what felt like the 100th time today. I just couldn't stop, every time I thought of it made my heart hurt so damn much.

My eyes began to sting at the amount of tears that had escaped my face, but I still couldn't stop.

I heard a knock on the door. I didn't feel like seeing anyone at all. I just wanted to be alone.

Nonetheless the person knocking came in. My tears soon escaped as my anger began to quickly rise.

"Hey mate" Michael whispered looking at his feet.

"Get out" I said calmly trying so hard not to rip his balls out.

"Luke please let me explain" he said weakly.

"Explain what?" I snapped "How you slept with my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Why are you mad at me the most?! Last time I checked he cheated on you with not just me but Asher!" He spat at me.

"Oh so I should just let you off the hook then?" I said giving him a "if you don't leave know I'm going to murder you" look.

"Look mate whenever your ready for me to fucking explain, you know where to find me" he said slamming the door shut.

"Why are you mad at me the most" I said in a mocking tone.

Because you fell asleep with the best thing in my life I thought.

A/N
Sorry for the overdue update & sorry it sucks. But okay so I might publish Badlands - Cake soon and I want to know if you guys would read it? This time Luke is the fragile one because I always make him the tough one x'D it has some Lashton , but Idkk how to explain that it isn't what you guys think. Like no he doesn't cheat on Cal with Ash. Wow I'm babbling so should I publish? I'm working on the 4th chapter so idk. And also thank you for your understandings guys. That meant so much. ily all and I'm better now