N⃟ E⃟ U⃟ R⃟ O⃟ T⃟ I⃟ C⃟

Yuichiro's Point Of View

⠀⠀⠀Darkness. It had its limits, right? When there was darkness, there is light. No thing could stay ink-black forever. But in this case, it felt like it could.

⠀⠀⠀Where was the light? The hero that was supposed to save the innocent civilian and brighten up their spirits. Where there is darkness, there is light? Bull. I didn't see anything from where I was, nor did I know where I had spawned. I recalled my memories, rather quickly if I must say, and it took no effort for me to leap up and screech at the top of my lungs. Moving my hands were a no-no along with my feet. My wrists burned from the tightened restrictions that were holding me back; rope, as I would presume.

⠀⠀⠀The situation was abrupt. One moment was fine. In fact, it would've been like any other-regular day for Mikaela and I.

⠀⠀⠀But who knew that he'd be the one to change so quickly. The blonde-haired man was always so calm and collected, never once losing his posture and used his mind to solve problems often. He knew when things were stupid, or were about to become stupid, and it's what mainly saved me all these years. Mikaela was a good person. But I could never tell him that.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela hated the thought of a 'good' or 'bad' person. He wondered why people separated it how they are now. He explained that a good person is also a bad person; it isn't one or the other. "They may do good things from time to time," Mikaela said. "But they've done wrong, too. So what makes them a good person if they've done bad?" I took his words carelessly, shaking my head each time and murmuring a, "You're thinking too hard again."

⠀⠀⠀But nonetheless, Mikaela was a beautiful person with a strong heart. He was kind and generous and always thought of the positive side of things. He smiled more than you could speak words, each one brighter and brighter than the other. I loved his smiles with all my heart, and when it never appeared upon his face— it felt as if I had lost a piece of myself. Mikaela was so precious, glass so fragile that shattering it with one blow wouldn't be such a problem. I loved Mikaela so much.

⠀⠀⠀But— the keyword is was.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela Shindō is not who he used to be. He is no longer sweet, caring, kind, intelligent to the maximum, and no longer the dream-husband I once fantasized about. He was none of those. Mikaela Shindō was insane, risky, and a psychopath that I had fallen head over heals for. It was like all of his love was just an act to get to me, and I seemed to have fell for it.

⠀⠀⠀It was quite hard to breathe. No, not from the sake that I had been struck more than once on the back of the head, but as if we were high above the clouds. I parted my lips in order to take in soft inhales, a gag stuffed somewhat softly into my mouth, cloth drowned in saliva from the long time it's been kept. A certain pair of footsteps rang through my ears, body jolting up and pulling roughly at the restraints. I made grunting sounds, yelling muffled words that I strived for him to hear. I wanted to throw the curse words his way, demand my freedom, and tell him that he was crazy. Insane.