P⃟ A⃟ T⃟ H⃟ O⃟ L⃟ O⃟ G⃟ I⃟ C⃟

[ Warning: Gore & Violence ]

Yuichiro's Point Of View

Shouting, hollering, begging. It was all that was happening throughout the whole entire day─ from the moment I woke up till right now. Whipping lashes could be heard from beyond the wooden door of the basement, though either way it was majorly hopeless. It wasn't like anyone was able to hear me far from these mountains. Just thinking─ knowing─ that someone, no one, would be able to save me made me sob inly without cease.

I was stuck here. For all I know, the former lover of mine would never let me go back to my freedom. Each time I fought the pain of being smacked and beat up by Mikaela; it never stopped the tears from overflowing. He even specifically told me that if he were to witness tears when he's around, I'd be tortured twice as many times. It wasn't fair. How can one simply not cry out in agony toward being inflicted damage such as this?

It just wasn't possible!

Finally, Mikaela had left me alone. He walked away without a word of apology or sympathy, knuckles bloody and cut from all the punches he sent. From time-to-time, his pale fingers would wring around my neck tightly; he'd press my head upon the back of the wall as if attempting to strangle me. I squealed among his muscled-body, lips parted as saliva trickled down my maw, begs beseeching for forgiveness and, if possible, the love that I lost. But being the stubborn and sadist man he was; he simply ignored and went on with enjoying his fun of seeing me in pain.

Once he had left, a wave of salty ocean-like water of relief washed over me. A squeak escaped my throat as he shut the door loudly, a trembling occurring throughout my frame.

I've never seen Mikaela like this before, and I wonder how and when he seemed to just transform all of a sudden.

Where has the soft-personality Mikaela vanished to? I took the few chances I had of sobbing to my heart's content, a loud snivel roaring out of my throat as my head flung forward into my lap. I overthought of how foolish and stupid I was to fall into the fox-trap-like claws of Mikaela; how he had taken away the blazing ropes off and let me free. At first, he appeared to be my lover that would protect me at all costs, clawing away the useless rope. But little did I know─ Mikaela was the Hunter.

And I, Yuichiro Hyakuya, had been the fox that ran right into the chomping trap. Right when I thought he'd let me free, I abused the privilege and just─ tried to escape.

"Yuichiro," I hissed at myself, fingers entangling into the tresses whilst pulling at them restlessly. "You idiot!" At that moment, I couldn't hold back the wetness of the tear-shaped figures that fell hopelessly down my cheeks. I was an absolute sobbing mess, and with hands unable to wipe them away, I was forced to shove the depressing and crestfallen emotion out of my system completely. I was so stupid─ very, very stupid. I don't know what I was thinking to just race out of the house like I knew where I was going; I should have known I was in an unknown area.