I⃟ N⃟ S⃟ A⃟ N⃟ E⃟

Yuichiro's Point Of View

"Is he... is he dead?" I whispered. "Did you really just kill someone without a single hesitation or regret?"

Mikaela stayed silent, rotating his eyes to avoid my contact. His chest rose up before he heaved out a heavy sigh and I could hear the distress from beyond it. His expression shown of pure dismay, half-lidded eyes casting downwards, lips quivering as if he were cold, and the way he trembled beneath his skin— I was puzzled at his sudden change of behavior. Mikaela's hands twitched, morphing into the form of in which he was grasping at the knife. He glanced down at his own palms, opening it and closing before he caught his own breath.

"Yes," Mikaela's whisper winded softly into my ears. "I guess I did."

I couldn't believe my what I just heard. What human could just eliminate a life so simply? But then again, Mikaela was not human, was he? I stared at the body of my former friend's, brunet tresses drowning in the pool of scarlet blood whilst continuing to pour out. I couldn't see the soft cheeks of his, nor did I really want to. It meant that I would have to witness the look of panic and terror that he died with— no looks of happiness, no smile, no light in those huge orbs of his— nothing. He would look distressed and I didn't want to have that one expression plastered in my mind when I think of him.

I wanted to know the gleeful Yoichi.

My Yoichi.

Before I could even react to anything else the blonde was doing, that being the same sickening grin he always held no matter the situation, I yanked myself forward, strangling myself in the process, jaws gritted in anger. "Do you realize anything that you've just done?" I snarled. "Do you even think before you do? Do you ever think about how much it would pain others, how much closer you're going to Hell, how much much trouble you'll be in when the policemen find out?

"You're insane, psychotic, excessive, a fanatic, psychological, neurotic— and obsessive. I don't even get you. I don't even get you, I don't get you! I still don't understand and I have been here for God knows how long. What made you do what you're doing, what strong urge inside of you told you that what you're doing is okay; what in Hell are you? You're not human. You're an untamed animal with wild instincts that will get you killed. You deserved to be caged up, restrained, maybe even killed.

"I don't understand— what or who are you obsessed over; me? Is it because of me that you thought that you can own me and torture me? Because of you I can't even tell what color anything is anymore, can't shed tears because there are no more to shed, can't think right, either!

"Things fly out of my lips like it doesn't even matter what anymore, and it sure Hell does. I always think that you are the nice man I knew during that one day at the amusement park, think that you are the perfect person, have some peculiar feeling you aren't going to hurt me— yet you do. I can't take it anymore! I can't take you anymore! I'd rather die than be here where I can't even be loved correctly, live a happy life with the person I adore most, or receive the freedom I'm known to have.

"I don't love you, Mikaela, and I never will. You can keep me here for as long as you want, but as of right now, I'm going to kill myself. I don't care how long it takes until my last breath is taken and I can finally be in peace, but I am leaving without a care in the world about you. Go to Hell. I'll see you there. I don't love you, goddamnit!" I hissed as I leaned more forward than I already could, knowing that if I could go far enough I would be able to strangle myself and succeed.