P⃟ S⃟ Y⃟ C⃟ H⃟ O⃟ T⃟ I⃟ C⃟

Yuichiro's Point Of View

"Hello? Mikaela? Are you there?"

For the last few seconds, I was stuck in my own little world of silence and awe. Yoichi had received my call, it sounds as clear as a bird's melody like music to my ears. I couldn't say a thing, for I was all-too shocked and grateful for me to have received this very moment of rescue. Fumbling with my own words, I cleared my throat in hopes to conceal the tears that were close to being shed.

"Yoichi, Yoichi, Yoichi!" I screeched into the mic. "Yoichi, you have to help me! Please! Come quick!"

"Yuichiro? Is that you? Anyway, what do you need help with? Are you okay?"

Too many questions to answer, I sighed and decided to answer as quick as possible, desperate to return to the comfort of my own home. I bit my lip, breathing erratically rapid; the walls closing in further as negative thoughts filled my mind, and I screamed out into its barrier. Yoichi was gasping into the microphone crazily, frantically asking if I was alright and what was going on.

"Yoichi, look, I don't know where I am, but Mikaela took me here and I'm in pain because of him. You have to help me, p-please! He has been torturing me and hurting me at my own will!" I screeched, coughing at points once my brain had remembered that my throat was desert-like; scratchy and dry and hot. "Yoichi! Help me!"

"Yuichiro, why didn't you call the police? They should've been the first place for you to have tried to contact, not me! Oh, Yuichiro, I'm coming! What are your surroundings at the moment?" His voice cracked a little and I began to wonder if he was tearing up, scared for my life. It was pointless since saying that I currently dwelling on the side of a mountain whilst being at the edge of a cliff was too shallow, and knowing Yoichi, he would need more information and detail to get a full understanding at where I was. Hell, even I didn't know, so how would he?

"Umm, mountains and valleys... a dark, bottomless hole almost in the very center... oh, and we're in a house on the base of the cliff." I murmured the last part, traumatized that just saying it would create a flower of angst.

"Yuichiro, I'm calling the cops and I'm going to go and find you." The brunet's voice became a little wobbly, but clear enough that it was audible.

For some odd reason, Yoichi bringing along the policemen made my chest spark in an unexpected way. In time, my heart seemed to have tightened to the point it could just burst, and as for that, my respiratory area erupted with all types of pain in different areas at different times. I wondered, what was this awful feeling? I should be feeling more than glad to know Yoichi and a professional force would be coming to rescue me, but instead I was feeling the complete opposite of said emotion.

I shook my head violently, hopeful that it was just me acting weird and maybe a little insane than normal. But once I had tried thrice the times needed at flourishing my sable hair, I found myself purposefully feeling the way I did; and I wasn't the least irritated. It was as if I didn't want Mikaela to be caught and thrown to prison, something that needed to happen. But nonetheless, I didn't; simply didn't. I still felt the urge to see him, touch him, kiss him, hug him— to just be with him.