The LOVER in the closet

Will's pov: "Man how much Vodka did I drink???" *dizzy* "w-were am I??" *hiccups* "aw man m-my head... uhhhh" *finds the door of the closet and gets out* "FUCKKK!!! Why won't the light shut up!?!?" *sits on a chair* (in Will's mind: Man that party Frankie put together was SICK man, uhhhh.) Will then hears a door open and sees a naked Frankie walk out wearing nothing but a towel while still being pathetically hung over from last night *squints eyes* "Frankie??" *pauses as Frankie's towel slips and lands to the floor* Frankie:"oh... hey~ Willy~" *smirk as his aria pointed at Willy*  Frankie: Well then, are you tired Will?? Because you could sleep in my bed if you like." Will:"That's a good idea" *gets in bed* Frankie then gets in bed with Will and cuddles Will as he sleeps.

Frankie's pov: (Frankie's mind: I have my morning wood.... ahhh man its huge, and I must do this) *Frankie strips down Grossman's cloths and gets it on~* Will:"F-Frankie!!! Ahhhh~ Yes!!!!" Frankie: Oh~ Grossman your making me hungry!!!" Will:"quit teasing me and feed me Baby!!!" *Frankie puts his wood in Grossman's mouth as Grossman moans and sucks on it and much more* :^-33333

Later on they ate food and spent the rest of the day at the Carnival and played games, won prizes and much more fun.

Later on they made out and much more in Will's room... They had fun for sure. hehe, then Laughing Jack walked in and walked back very slowly with a certain face as Frankie was abreast Will.

To be continued ((hehe be prepared))

vocabulary: abreast-side by side

GrossmanXFrankieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें