Larana Vince Grossman

Will is sitting on the couch with baby Larana in his arms while Frankie was making dinner. Grossman made sure she ate as much as needed. He for now fed Larana baby protein mixed with her food. Frankie was making a pasta dinner for him, Will, Jack, and Jacklin. Jacklin was making dresses for Larana out of the clothing of her one and only #1 enemy, Lynziel.  And the clothing that is being used are designer from the actual brands like forever 21, LV and more. Jacklin even talks to herself "HAHA!!! T-Take that Y-YO-U S-L-UT!!!!" Will chuckles and said "that's grate thinking. See that Larana? that's your auntie Jacklin. She is a nice lady and she has hate for a girl named, Lynziel and made better use of her foes designer cloths by using them to make you cute dresses."

Frankie then finishes the dinner and brings it to the dinning table and sets up plates and silverware. Will then receives the latest dress and finds it adorable on Larana, he then shows Frankie the dress and he also thinks it was beautiful on his child. Larana then was put in her play pen while the grownups ate dinner. When dinner was over Larana was put in her crib while everyone went to bed.  except the pet chupacabra and the demon dog (her name is Candy, you will learn later).

(i will continue just had chores ;,^(
 -updated 8/28/2015-)