Frankie's new career

"Hey, Grossman here and I found out Frankie became a rock star. Out of everything I'm worried he might meet new people and forget about me. Seriously same with my child, I don't want her to think bad about Frankie.... I just hope he is not at the bar drinking and flirting </3."

Will then goes to the bathroom to cry out some tears while his child is in her play pen. He then texted Jacklin to find out if the concert is over, ever since she is the guitarist and lead female singer of the same band Frankie is in. She texted back a pick of Frankie chilling while having some water. Will then requested a video of him saying hi and the date of last night. She sent him the video and Will was now more relaxed. Later Will gets a call from Frankie.

"H-Hello?"
 "Eyyyy~ Willy~"
 "I love you Frankie!!"
 "I love ya more GM"
 "When ya coming home??? I miss you too much!!!" *cries a bit*
 "I miss you more Will"
 "Come back soon... L-Larana misses you"
 "Got that Love, I will... Bye" *kiss noise to GM on the phone line*

Will then said "Good bye love" as they hung up. Will then makes a sandwich while crying because on how he may not trust Frankie. He then pours a glass of pomegranate juice and snacked his depression away. Will then heard on the news + on social media Frankie temporarily lost his voice while practicing his new song with Jacklin named "Baby I'Love ya Don't worry too much" and was caught drinking water and will be lip singing for the time being till his voice comes back. It was caught on film while at an interview at midnight right after the call with Will. Fangirls even made a feel better post and showed the care they have for Frank.

Will then posted Fell better Frankie along with a selfie of him with Larana. Then Frankie replied "Thx L0v3 <3" to Will.

to be continued......

1/4/2016 happy late new year