Undisclosed Desires Chap.3

This chapter is dedicated to my buddy, because she pretty much helped me develop  the idea and helped write it. I hope you guys like it, because to be honest i feel proud of this chapter ^^ Thank you buddy <3

Enjoy the story :)

-Shalomiie

~~~~~~

Chapter 3

“Drake, you have a guest!” He heard his father yelled from downstairs. Turning to look at his clock, Drake groaned. It was 8:30am and people were already bothering him, on a Saturday!

Pushing the bed sheets away, Drake climbed off the bed yawning. Who it could be, he thought to himself as he walked out of his room. The first person that came to mind was Damien, but he shook his head. It couldn’t be him. It was too early.

He stifled a yawn out of pure shock. His eyes went wide as he stared at Damien’s back. Confusion washed over Drake as he tried to focus on going down the stairs one step at a time. “What the hell?” he mumbled under his breath.

“Oh hey, look who’s awake.” Damien said with a smile. He was dressed as if he was going to go out or something; with black jeans and a green South Pole t-shirt.

“What are you doing here so damn early?” Drake sat on the last step of the stairs. He didn’t even offer Damien a seat, why would he? Damien had been the one who invaded his house so early in the morning, even though, Drake’s father opened the door. Damn him, he mumbled under his breath.

“Well, we’re going out. We both need fresh air. All this time we’ve hanged out in your basement. I think it’s time to go outside and rejoice in the sun.” The crooked smile that took over Damien’s mouth made him look younger than he was.

Drake shook his head, “You’re insane,” he walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat; but was stopped by Damien’s hand on his shoulder.

“Go get dressed.” His pushiness was getting to Drake and not in the best of ways. Usually he wouldn’t mind Damien’s pushiness much, but this was too damn early. He needed at least 24 hour notice that Damien would be coming over.

Shrugging Damien’s hand off, Drake walked up the stairs and grabbed some gray jeans and a black t-shirt. He jumped in the shower and was out in 20 minutes time. His hair curled as he towel-dried it.

“Hurry up! I’m hungry!” Damien yelled from downstairs and Drake just rolled his eyes and sighed.

“No one told you to come this early, so now you have to wait.” He said as he walked down the stairs and into his father’s study. With a quick good bye to his father, Drake headed out with Damien to who knows where.

“Come on.” Damien said as he opened the driver’s door to a Mustang that was parked in front of Damien’s house.

“Nice, first you invade my home in the damn morning and now you’re planning on killing me.” Sarcasm flooded Drake’s words.

“Just get in will you.”

Must be getting him annoyed, Drake thought as he climbed into the car; as he closed the door, Drake felt a sort of sadness. He bit down on his lip and clipped the seat belt in place.

+ + + + + + +

“You’re fucking kidding me!” Drake hissed out between clenched teeth as he stared at the tallest, most intimidating roller coaster he had ever seen, around two hundred foot drop and then some.

That morning he had woken up to see Damien in his house with the excuse of “going out”. After breakfast and some shopping, Damien drove them to the amusement park. It seemed to be going excellent, and Drake was actually enjoying himself out in a crowd. Now he was facing the biggest roller coaster he had ever seen, and fear was creeping into the pit of his stomach.