Undisclosed Desires Chap.10

Sorry if this chapter is shitty, but today really hasn't been my day. Still hope its to you guys' liking. :))

-Shalomiee

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 10.

“Drake you have a call,” Luciano handed his son the phone and excused himself from the living room.

Who can it be? Drake looked at the phone a bit confused. Damien wasn’t going to be home until Monday, Adrian would text him or come straight to the house, Kevin would hit him up on Facebook and so would the other band members. So, who could it be?

“Hello?”

“Hey Drake, how you been?” It was a girl’s voice.

Drake felt more confused than before he answered, “Um, good I guess. Who is this?”

There was a giggle and then a sigh, “It’s me Mellissa.”

Drake felt more confused. Why would she be calling him? Wasn’t she with Kyle? Shrugging, Drake exhaled and talked to the girl.

“Oh, yea sorry, so what’s up?”

“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. The girls from the class and I are going to the bowling alley. Want to come with us?”

Drake remembered him telling the girls from class that he would hang out during the summer. He just didn’t want to hang out today. Guilt crept to the pit of his stomach. He had said he would go.

“Ah, sure I guess, “ he said with a heavy sigh.

Of course Mellissa ignored the reluctant sigh from Drake, “Great! Can you come pick me up in about an hour? I’ll call the girls. Do you have paper to write down the address?” Two minutes later Mellissa clicked on Drake.

“What the hell?” Drake shook his head, “Dad, I’m going to go out with some …” He would say friends but that was a lie, “people.” He finished his sentence.

Luciano put down his book as he turned to look at his son, “You sure you want to go?”

Drake shrugged and walked up the stairs to change, “I’ll call you if I’m going to be late.”

Thirty minutes later Drake was driving down the freeway towards Mellissa’s house. Luciano had let Drake borrow his car since Drake’s car was in the shop.

He parked outside of Mellissa’s house and honked. Should I go ring the bell? He bit his lip, all this felt like he was out on a date with someone.

A minute later, Mellissa came out looking real pretty. Her dark hair was in curls down her back, the tank top she had on hugged her figure nicely, and the jeans she had on made her curves more noticeable. No wonder I liked her, Drake thought to himself as he got out of the car to open her door. He was a gentleman nonetheless.

“You look nice,” Mellissa said as she placed a hand on Drake’s chest.

“Thanks,” Drake left her door open as he walked towards the driver’s side. Her touching him didn’t feel right to Drake.

“Well, there is a change of plans. The girls won’t be able to come with us.” Mellissa put on a disappointed face but her eyes were beaming with happiness at being alone with Drake.

Drake ran a hand through his hair, “So, what do you want to do?” He had meant the question to sound innocent, but was sure Mellissa would think that he really wanted to be there with her. Shit.

“We can go -“Mellissa was cut off by a buzzing coming from Drake’s phone.

Thank the heavens, Drake thought as he fished his phone out and looked at the text.