Undisclosed Desires Chap.12

Sorry for the very very very late upload. Life happens and then writer's block strikes. Awful stuff, let me tell you. Well here is a new chapter and im currently working on two others, so the uploads wont take so long this time. Again i'm very sorry, and thank you for reading my story :)

-Shalomiie

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 12.

Drop the ball, watch it fall far below

Suck you in, hold your breath

The undertow creeps in slow

Everyone owns a gun deep inside

It's just a matter of how much you let it slide’

Drake held the microphone with a smile on his lips. He placed a hand on Kevin’s shoulder as they started the song. Ash followed suit with a matching smile on her lips. She had been the one to bring the song to the table.

Adrian had his eyes closed as his fingers caressed the cords of his guitar. His hair covered his face slightly as he looked down focus on the song. This was one of his favorite songs after all. Dustin chuckled as he saw the concentration on Adrian’s posture.

‘Help me help you they wont be there

Help me help you they won't see’

Everyone was having a good time practicing this particular song. Even though it was a slow and nostalgic tune, Drake and Kevin had put some rock rhythm into it by starting it off. Kevin, Ash, and Dustin stopped playing for the chorus part was only meant for the guitar.

Drake felt a pair of eyes branding him in the most loving way. He turned to look into a pair of ocean blue eyes and smiled as he placed his emotions into the chorus of the song.

‘It hurts when you need me

And I can't break your fall

It hurts when you can't see

And it hurts’

Kevin started playing again and this time Dustin played along. Ash waited a minute or two to bring the sound of the base into the melody. Adrian hadn’t stopped playing. Then Adrian stopped as he looked up and smiled, Ash and Dustin stopped playing too. Again, it was only Kevin playing while Drake sang.

‘Drop the switch, scratch the itch, watch it grow

Inch by inch, the cutting board, watch it swing to and fro

Everyone carries one deep inside

It's just a matter of how much you let it slide

Wash it off, take the loss, let it go

Take it in, drink it up, we can just take it slow

Everyone carries one deep inside

It's just a matter of how much you let it slide’

Damien sat on the couch facing the band. The smile on his lips hadn’t left since the moment he heard Drake began singing. He felt his chest expand as he saw his boyfriend having a good time with their friends. There was no trace of shyness in Drake.

“Someone is happy,” Adrian chuckled as he looked at Damien and then at Drake smiling before he started singing again.

‘Hope you never hurt

Hope you never cry

Hope you never lose your way tonight

Hope you never crumble