Bunny (Fei Rune X Reader)

Me: Hai readers!!! This is my second one shot!!! Its about Fei X reader!!
Tsurugi: do Fei know about this?
Me: probably...
Shindou: so how's you're arm Tsurugi?
Tsurugi: it hurts!
Me: am i really that strong?
Tsurugi: yes! you are!!!
Me: cool!
Shindou: anyways.. author didn't own inazuma eleven go, its character, or you!
Tenma: So let's start!!

You' re Fei Rune's girlfriend. But then after Fei bought himself a pet bunny you feel kinda jeaolous because he seems to care about the bunny more than you. What will happen?

Reader's POV
Since Fei bought that bunny he keeps ignoring me.
Then your phone rings, Fei called you and you answered
Moshi moshi (hello) "Oh hey Fei! What was that? The park? em okay i'll be there! Bye!"
So i went to the park and looked for Fei as he told me to and i met him he was  sitting down on the park bench while holding his pet bunny. When i saw him holding his bunny it started to make me kinda jealous. "hey Fei!!" i called. "Hey f/n-chan! Remember my pet bunny?" he asked and smiled at me, i only nod and smiled back.
We both sat down on the bench and talked and then Fei's pet bunny jumped away from him. "f/n!!" he called, "what is it?" i asked. "no i mean the bunny." he said. "wait you named your pet bunny with my first name?" i said kinda shocked. "of course and do you know why?" he asked to me as he gets his face closer to mine making me blush. "n-no.." i said while looking at his green eyes. "its because it reminds me of how cute you are" he said and just when i was just about to reply i felt a pair of lips on mine. Of course it was Fei and of course i kissed him back. After breaking the kiss Fei then was suddenly shocked. "oh no! i forgot abot f/n!" he said then chased his pet bunny and i helped him.

Me: so how is it readers?? I hope its good! oh ya, don't forgot to comment!
Tsurugi: so author who is going to be next?
Me: i don't know you again maybe.
Tsurugi: me? again?
Me: yup!
Tenma: anyways.. bye readers! don't forget to read the next story!
All: Bye!