Cheer up!(Ichino Nanasuke X Reader)

Me: this is just a request i made so if you wanna request just tell me and i'll make it and i'm sure you know what i own and don't own so yeah let's get on with it!

Reader's POV
Since the football club was under fifth sector's control the players seems to be having a hard time on playing football the way it has to be played. Since i'm just a manager i can't do anything about it, i really hope i could cause i really want to see Ichino play football again. When we were little we used to play football together i really miss those times. After school me and Ichino walked home together, while we were walking i looked into his face and all i can see is sadness. "Ichino-kun are you okay?" i asked worried. "eergh! how can i be okay when football is under fifth sector's control!" he said angry. "are you angry at me?" i asked. "eh.. i'm sorry f/n-chan i didn't meant to be rude.. its just i really miss those times when we play football together.." he said with a sad tone. "yeah.. i miss those times too.. but cheer up! we'll get the real football back somehow! i'm sure!" i said trying to cheer him up. "yeah!" he said and a smile started to appear on his face.
"f/n-chan.." he called "yes?" i asked. "thanks!" he said and smiled. "for what?" i asked, "for everything that you've done to me, you keep cheering me up when i'm down and you keep supporting me in every way." he said. "no problem! anything for Ichino-kun!" i said whick kinda makes him blush a little. Then he suddenly hug me which made me surprised and blush but of course i would hug him back so i did. "bye f/n-chan!" he said and smiled cheerfuly then went to his home. "bye!" i said and went to my home.

Me: there you go! and sorry if its short..please comment and vote the story!