Kiyama Hiroto X Reader (Hot Day)

Me: i'm finnaly finish with my exams! now i can start updating my stories!
BTW this is requested ny Nissy_Is_Awesome Enjoy!

Third Person's POV
Today was really hot, luckily there's no school today. So you were about to get some ice cream, and on the way you bumped into someone. That person is a young boy with red hair and green eyes, his looks attracts you making you stare at him for a while.
"em.. are you okay?" he asked, "e-e ya ya i'm okay, sorry for bumping into you i didn't know where i was going" you said scratching your head. "its okay! So, what's your name?" he asked smiling making you blush a little. "uh.. i'm f/n" you said shyly. "i'm hiroto! so, where are you going f/n?" he asked. "i'm going to buy some ice cream" you said while wipping the sweat off your face. "what a coinsidence, i was going to buy some ice cream too. Hey let's go together!" he said smiling to you again making you blush AGAIN. "sure!" you said smiling back, and a small blush appear on hiroto's face but you didn't notice it.
SKIP TIME AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP
So you both arrived and ordered the ice creams then you both took a seat together and started eating the ice cream. "mmm this tastes good" you said while licking you ice cream and hiroto giggles at you making you blush a little.
SKIP TIME AFTER EATING ICE CREAM
So after that hiroto offered to took you to a place you didn't know but you accepted it anyways. "so where are we going?" you asked curious. Then hiroto stopped at the beach with a beautiful view of the sunset. "wow its beautiful, why did you take me here?" you asked. "f/n.. i... i love you" he said while blushing. "WH-" you were interrupted by hiroto who is kissing you, you blushed really hard and slowly start kissing back.
Then you both broke the kiss for air, "h-hiroto i love you too" you said blushing. He smiled to you again making you blushes redder.
Me: so minna hows the story? hope you like it! don't forget to vote and comment okay? Next is SARYUU EVANS!!
Saru: ME?!
Me: yep! hehe..