Stalker (Fei Rune X Reader)

Me: emm... Hi?
Third Person's POV
Your name is f/n l/n and you have a crush on a boy name Fei Rune. Everyday at school you would always stalk him, just looking at him made you melt. What you didn't know is that Fei likes you too and has been stalking on you. One day you were just doing your usualties which is stalking fei, when your best friend spotted you. "Hi f/n-chan!" She greeted, "waah!" You screamed fortunately not loud enough to distract other people. "Geez you startled me, luckily for me he didn't spot me" you said touching your chest. "Hihihihi.... Wait who?" Asked bf/n, "emm.. Nevermind what i said" you said while watching Fei who is actually having football practice. You were admiring his moves and cute adorable face, when you best friend snaps you out of your thoughts "hey! F/n! Are you okay?" She asked,  "i'm fine, can you go away please?" You begged, "hell nah! I'm your best friend, best friends don't leave each other" she said with proud face "now tell me what are you actually doing?" She asked crossing her arms. "Errgh.. Why should i tell you?" You said rolling your eyes. "Because, were best friends and-" you intterupted her, "yeah yeah fine i'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?" You said while dragging her to another place where theres not much people. Bf/n nodded, you sighed "i have a crush on Fei.. And i like to.. Stalk him.." You said looking down in embarrasedment. "What?!" Bf/n screamed you quickly shut her mouth, "shhh people can her you baka!" You whispered screamed, "sorry, its just that i can't believe you didn't know about-" you interrupted her again "what??" You asked eyes full of curiousity. "Emm nevermind you'll find out soon" she said smirking pointing at Fei who is walking towards your direction. "Bye!" Bf/n said with a wink running away leaving you there blushing and didn't know what to do. Fei was looking at you and looked away trying to hide his blush and so were you. You decided to just walk away cause you didn't want to be awkward but ended up bumping onto him cause you were looking down. You blushed furiously and apologized "i-i'm s-sorry.." You said stuttering, "em.. Y-yeah its f-fine.." Fei said looking away hiding his blush. So then you were walking away with a face red as an apple.
Fei's POV
Oh my god i can't believe she bumped into me, i swear my face was going to explode, and i think i saw her blushing, but its probably just my imagination, maybe i should talk to her but i'll probably end up running out of words.
Your POV
Oh my gosh i can't believe i just did that, i bumped into FEI, that was really close i just hope he didn't see me blushing, if he did i would be screwed, but i think i saw him blushing maybe my eyes arejust playing tricks on me there is no way that fei could have a crush on me. I was walking down the school hall and met bf/n, "hey f/n sooo i saw everything~" she said giggling, my face feels heated up, "you know you should really try talking to him! I'm sure you guys would get along well" she said grinning "what? No way i am never gonna go talk to him expecially after what happened." I said embarrased. "Actually that's why you should talk to him, cause like i saw him blushing~" bf/n said teasingly, "what?!" I litteraly screamed and everyone was looking at me, i felt embarrased dragged bf/n away so we could talk privately. "So my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me?" I asked myself, "hehehe i think so~ see? You have a chance f/n! And emm btw he's heading here right now gotta go!" Bf/n said running away.
Third Person's POV
You were sorta panicking , Fei was going to talk to you and he was of course nervous. "Emm.. H-hey.." He said sweating, "h-hi.." You said shyly looking down. "I-i have something to tell y-you" he said gulping, "emm w-what is it?" You asked blushing, "so like you probably don't know me that much but... I-i-i l-l-like y-you.." He said blushing furiously closing his eyes. You were blushing 99999 shades of red, "i-i-i... I LIKE YOU TOO!" You said mentally slapping yourself. "I-i.. I've sorta been stalking you for a while and i've always had a huge crush on you.." You said embarrased and fei was really surprised "i-i-i... I can't believe it.. I kinda stalk you too everday.." He said looking at you blushing. You two were looking at each other and ended up kissing. The kiss was short but sweet, and you two were blushing a million shades of red.
~THE END~